Reviews for Diagnosing Blitzwing
Loreena Lee chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was so awesome! I loved it! Can you make another one? But on Starscream or something?
AmericanPsyco chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
OMG! I seriously could not stop laughing! That is so funny, and basically how blitzwing would really react. Totally epic.
Sterella chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was so great! Best Blitzwing fanfic in my opinion! "Nuttier than a fruitcake" sums him up pretty darn well I'd have to say!
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG This is very funny, can you make another session on Lugnut? He has more bolts loose than a clock!
Missyfixit chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
One of the best! :D

This made me laugh so hard. xD

Nice work
Crossfire-121 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
…You are nuttier than a fruitcake. SECURITY!

i need air XD
Kurieo Parnok chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
"I do believe you have rendered Hothead speechless.”

Um….you’re welcome?

“Quite.”

I LOVED That part. XD And how the human doctor just gave up when he heard about Megatron-lol! I wonder how the heck Blitzwing even got that close to a human doc that long?
I'X'A Wolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
the doctor almost need a shrink, LOL , i wonder what would happen if this doctor meet tarantulas (another purple lunatic)
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
“vE’rE gOiNg To CaNdY MoUnTaIn, ChArLiE! iT’s ViLlEd ViTh SwEeTs AnD jOy, AnD jOyNeSs!”

I LOVE charlie the unicorn!
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Didn't Freud also say "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"?
billys-green-soup chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
EGADS THIS WAS WONDERFUL! DKSFUGKAEUGTVRKUW
Diinya-chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
XD Very cute.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
falls over laughing Definitely a good way to study, in my opinion. lol

...Candy Mountain. X3 "Shun the non-believer! Shu~nah!" XD
tlcoopi7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That is so funny. You got all three of Blitzwing's personalities. You should do one on Lugnut with his obsession with Megatron.
Foxof7shadows chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Laughing too hard to make any sense.

Oh gawd...I needed that. Ha! XD

Oh, sweet mercy, I can't breathe. XD!