Reviews for Moments After Nine In The Evening
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This is really very good.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
really really great story!
KittyX1981 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
amazing fic
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I found this while searching through your stories after re-reading a fantastic one about 13 and House on the balcony. I admire the flow of your writing and am equally impressed with your characterizations. The rhythm of the dialog is superb.

The part that made my heart flutter was:

"Why won't you date me? Really?" he asked..."Because I could fall in love," she said...

"Why do you want to date me so badly?" she asked. She just needed to know one more thing. He looked at her face, then back at the hand on his arm.

"Because I could fall in love," he echoed.

I could feel him saying this in response to her words. OH my GOD! fantastic!

Just had to let you know.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This is a great one-shot. The power trip for House of a changed Cameron is a really smart insight. The insight of her being in tune with him but not wanting it anymore is very realistic. It’s much more realistic than the typical fic that throws Cameron and House together without accounting for how much she has developed as a character in the face of his rejection and anti-social antics. This was also a wonderful insight: “She could never tell what was going on behind those perfect blue eyes, except pain. He let everyone see the pain, wanted everyone to see the pain he was in.” The “because I could fall in love” exchange is beautiful. This was also a really perceptive insight: “She'd married based on that reason. Love was not in her future, love was her present.” I like how you portray Cameron as strong and House as falling in love with her without her giving in like it was all she had ever wanted and all she had ever waited for. And, much to my surprise, I love how you leave the whole situation a bit undecided. Will Cameron and House get together? Who knows?
Jaby chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
You really did get them in this one.
momsboys chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
That was so good I wish you would continue it.