Reviews for Joys of Underpants!
ISpeakSquirrelSqueak chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
...and that, my child, is the joy of PWP...O_O -nosebleed-
shikami-chan07 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
{nose-bleed form hell no jutsu here}...i wonder how long iruka-sensei was waiting for them...lol
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Leave it to those two to argue and not remember what it was over.
Nayeli chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I really enjoy it reading this, good work!_
WingsxOfxThexRaven chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Nice, that was kinda funny. But I don't think it's Teme and Dobe, I think it's Seme and Uke, that's what I've been told, considering I did my own Yaoi fanfic (Of Kouga and Sesshomaru xD)
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
haha HOTT! SMOKING! i love how once sas realised wat was happening he was all 'if u want it you gotta work for it baby yea!' or something like that lol

seriously wow lemon though, me liked it alot. you could feel how much naruto wanted it :D And i DID notice they never actually took the panties off anywhere along the way haha classic.
reeby10 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
why do i love the guys in womens underwear? XD loved it! :D
just-another-generic-emo-kid chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was so hot! *nosebleed* I'm gonna go take a cold shower now...
skyinthenightslove chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
hahaha thats great.
mimori101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I thought it was an entertaining story and the ending was kind of funny. It does have the feel of a PWP though, which is fine if that's what you're going for. Otherwise it'll be nice to have more details, such as what the fight was about and the whole Iruka thing seemed unnecessary since Naruto was going to see Sasuke anyway. Still I like the story and think you're quite talented (yes the lemon was hot)but you asked for a detailed review so I did my best, anyway I would definitely read any other stories that you write.