Reviews for Stuffed Sin
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Make Martel fall in love with him!
NCISFAN4EVER chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I L-O-V-E IT! COME BACK COME BACK PLEASE... Look why don't you just end the story if it's that bad of a writer block. Ohh and involve a 6 year old girl who has to climb up on his soft, huge, squishy belly to meet her hero face to face! :)
DragonsRuleYourDreams12 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Um, I belive you got a few things wrong. First, I'm not sure how to spell the dog guy's name, but it's pronounced 'Dor-a-shay'. The snake girl's name is Marta, and the ox guy's name is Loa. Second- What about that contest he was trying to win? This is a great fic, it just needs to get a few things streight. Good job, anyway!
StrawberiPai chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Eh. Ignore the jerk who reviewed before me.

This is a really cute story. The chapters are a bit short, but considering the complete LACK of any good male-wg on this site (or wg period), I'm happy to see anything! And you're posting so often that it makes up for it!

So keep going and thanks for the story!

((PS: Greed was always my favorite!))

As a reply to Mentor Donatello, there is no report of a humans organs ever being crushed by their own weight, EVER. The only problem of this much weight pressing down on a person is their ability to breath, which would still take A LOT of weight for a normal human. Now, as a humonculous his organs are already stronger than a normal humans, and top that off with the fact that he can turn himself into solid rock? Also, it hasn't appeared that his pawns have lost any respect for him, and I doubt they will since it's a story and it's the authors will to how they feel.

So, yes, it's pretty OOC, but get over it. If you didn't want to read it, no one forced you to.

Also, some women like big fat men.
Mentor Donatello chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I must be masochistic for reading this.

...Like what you will. Might I point out, however, that regardless of if he's human or not, Greed's Philosopher's Stone would only go so far? I mean, considering the circumstances with a normal human being, your internal organs would be crushed. How can he walk? My horrific mental image made me picture him almost completely spherical. Wouldn't his legs break or something?

The Philosopher's Stone would lose all of its power just keeping him from melting into his own bulk.

Also, Greed wants everything, especially power and money. By being a massive, immobile blob, he's probably losing the respect of his pawns. Respect is something you can "own". I'm sure he'd want it. He also wants women. I doubt any would be after him like this. He'd give up too many of his own desires just doing this. I think he can weigh the benefits here. (Pun not intended.)
Jadel Thorn chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
I love this story already. Nice job.