Reviews for URBT: Reno's Ponytail
Saki08 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
First Rude X Reno fanfic I've read and it was AWESOME! XD Sooo good! lovelovelove eet. X3
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
At some point, whenever I get to read several good fics in a row, I lose all my writing abilities. So I'll leave you with this: Yay for RudexReno! Thank you for seducing me with your wonderful words of hotness. And with said hotness, I will make you cookies, to send to you for more written loven!
Dajypop chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I really liked this. Probably the second time I've read this, but I love it just the same. Usually reviews come once I've read something enough...and, I feel the need to request more of what they did in the rain for too long. ; That's my inner Reno talking, though. ;3 Thanks for such a good story.
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
-attempts t odislodge eyebrows fomr hair line- Ya know, for the life of me, I /still/ can't imagine Reno with his hair down.

Awesome fic, by the way. Very nice.
toeskater91 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That was really nice

I lved the twist it took

Nice job _
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was fun. This story switches tense once in a while, but it's not distracting form the plot at all. I especially liked the ending. I bet poor Tseng just doesn't ask after a while of dealing with those two.
fringeperson chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oh, this is brilliant. Please tell me you're going to do more of these!
burpinet chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
i just luv this

moar plz
Balcom Works chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I love the ending. All he had to do was point at his ponytail and grin. That's a lot like what happens with me. If someone shows up to class with nail polish, if male, or some crazy thing done to them. All they would have to do is say my name and everyone understands... XP
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Bwahaha... horndogs.
YOURMOMONTOAST chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Whoa-ho-ho! I like, I like! I have to admit, Reno would look pretty damn fine with his hair down

Nice one-shot D