Reviews for An Early Christmas Present
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Haha this story is so funy :)
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Yay! You captured them all really well, it's believable and it's CHRISTMAS! What more could I want? (:
DobbyLivesAgain chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
lol sirius cracks me up! LMAO!

i didnt think i could stop laughing! :)

great job :)
Soapy-Liedown chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aw! Sweet and fluffy! Loved it!
WritingPen chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That commentary about James with ten kids, I liked that. Mostly because I've been writing of a story with Lily and James, without Voldy, and that Lily and her friends hadn't met in 20 years or so, and when they come back they are greeted by *thinking...* 12 or 13 Potters! And one Weasley!

Mind if I, not sure yet, take this story as a prolouge? Adding some of my ideas though...

Anyway, this was really good (and cute, I've always imagined Remus to react first, and James not quiet getting it.)

Harry Christmas!
lunaleth chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Ahh, that story leaves me with such a warm fuzzy feeling. XD I love the ending, especially.
WackyWizard chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh that made me laugh, i liked it very very much.
Iphigenia Black chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was so awesome! Sirius' last sentence was the best , and really funny how first Remus notices, then Sirius, but James doesn't get it. really, really great! Absolutely loved it!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
omg LOVE it, specially love the toast and sirius falling
LilMizzMolly1225 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I love it! It's so funny about how rude Sirius is being! I also think it shows the long stories of the familes! Such as the Weasleys. They probably only had 5 kids when before Harry was born and stuff. and The baby in a few months is Ron! I rally like how you figured all this baby stuff out with Neiville and Ron and all them!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
A very lovely story! It had me laughing at many parts. Great job!
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Loved the idea of James and Lily's house having Quidditch magazines on the coffee table. Seemed very in character. Strangely so did the fact that Sirius would still call Lily 'Evans - even though she's now married to James.

It was very sweet and made me laugh as well, especially James being the last one to work it out, and when Remus gets called a flobberworm. It was an enjoyable read.
pigmypuff chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Loved it...

Lily wud be abt 2 months pregnant by december I think...but it was just very very cute:)
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I loved it, and Sirius is so nice...not!
PhoenixDreamer55 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
ha ha! this is so perfect! i absolutely love Sirius... he's so great :D you totally nailed them all