Reviews for Fields of Innocence
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Good
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
You should make a sequel!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
nice and... uh it seems incomplete?
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 3/4/2009
love your stories keep them coming please thank you very much.
BJArthur chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
i really liked it! i've read some of your HP stuff and it's all very good, but some of it seems a bit too open-ended at the end. like this one. does Ginny summon Bill and Harry back from the dead? does she keep it from Draco? if so, how? and what about Oliver? and Ginny and Draco's unborn child? what happens to them? and does Ginny ever feel anything for Draco other than "Starting to hate him less"? do we get to hear more about Neville's 'f*ing' Uprising? and when did Ginny become the Order's head assassin? that seems WAY too cool a detail not to expand upon.

as stated, i really enjoyed this story, but it does have some details that could do with explaining.

regardless, keep up the good work!

~BJ
Dana chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
I was honestly upset when I finished this story i wanted to know more. I felt as if i could read this for days. It is one of my favorites.
Rashel Quinn chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
hey .. kewl story .. luv the drak theme to it .. hmm so i was wondering is der a preqeul or seqeul to this story .. ? loved to read them :P ..
phantasmagoricfaerie chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
wow ...i absolutely loved this story i can't wait for the sequel.. Its so different and dangerous...i love the plot. i also love the length...not too short but not outrageously long either! nice job!
Rosiline chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
Really like this chapter!

so she is ?

wow that will defly make things more interesting...

creative-writing-girl13 chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
Oh My God! I can't wait for more!
AceCade chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Great chapter. I love the fact that Gin and Drakie-poo have to get married. And Ginny doesn't come of like she hates the thought too much lol.

I am pronouncing Liora as Laura lol.

-AceCade
AceCade chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I loved it so far! Just watch your comma usage.

“Such loyalty,” Voldemort leaned back and studied the young man, “You may do as you wish. I have already instructed the guards to obey your orders. Go now, you have Lord Voldemort’s gratitude.”

- should be: “Such loyalty.” Voldemort leaned back and studied the young man. “You may do as you wish. I have already instructed the guards to obey your orders. Go now, you have Lord Voldemort’s gratitude.”

“I’ve done nothing to you,” he told her gently.

- This is correct.

If there's action in between pieces of dialouge, then you don't use commas - use periods. Hope that helps.

-AceCade
Laney Tate chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
Cant wait for the sequel!
Turtlesoup1120 chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
aweome middle name for draco! my name is Octavia! soo exciting!

loving the story by the way.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
I can't wait for more! I love how they're "adopting" Olivier! Update soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »