Reviews for Stay With Me
Rema chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Omg I'm crying :c
But haha I'm still reading Cx
Pandora Hearts in Wonderland chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Loved it! But I did start to cry a little.
IzLiz chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
...wow! I LOVE IT! AMAZING!
Millenium Love chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Yumm! Great story! I loved it! Kaoru and Hikaru should NEVER be apart! 3 Keep it up!
Rayne Marie chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Amazingly awesome. 3
Inali again chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
I LOVE IT! The whole story is great and you are a great author, no doubt! If you wanna send me a message on here, I am Angel Dumott Schunard. I just decided to use my facebook name in the messages I sent you. I don't know why. Anyway, great work! I'm shocked the last chapter was your first lemon, even if you are a perv! I have written numerous lemons(which aren't posted on here) and I can't make 'em as good as you! (AND I'm a perv...may as well say it, right?) Anyway, YOU ROCK! And if you wanna see my facebook, I'm Inali Rollins. (I just want you to know I'm not some internet stalker or something. I'm a girl for one, and yes, I'm bi, but I don't do that sorta thing...It's sick.)
Inali chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I'm crying right now, and I'm only on the first chapter! You are a brilliant writer! Keep it up! I think you'd make a great career out of it! Why? Because I NEVER cry for books or movies. Only twice in my life have I done that. Once when Fred died in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows(I have a thing for twins...That, and the way she wrote about how even in death his face showed his final laugh...That really got to me) and the second was when Angel died in RENT. That's it. If you can make me cry, you do AMAZINGLY well and I have to commend you! You are BRILLIANT.
ouranfan chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh my god that made me cry a bit...

great story by the way :D
Kyoko Momomiya chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
OMG I love this story. It has officially become one of my favorite hikaru&kaoru stories. They are my favorite pairing in the manga world. Thanks so much for writing a lovely story.

Continue writing stories because you're good! I hope to hear more from you and other related stories. Ciao for now.

~Nikki :3
The Forgotten Unforgetable chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Aw! That was SO cute! Loved it!
Sayoko-chan09 chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
hmm i like it alot. im glad Kaoru came back. -
Suracis69 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
So anyway, I've read the first few paragraphs and not to offend you or anything but, I lost my interest for some reason. I guess it's because the characters were a bit OOC such as Tamaki all of a sudden being noticeable of the twins conflict in the beginning but that's somewhat understandable seeing as how a few years went by. Also, I think that even though you have quite a long chapter, the plot is moving a bit fast for my taste. lol

But I'm sure the story is good seeing as how you have a couple of reviewers. By the way, I used to write long chapters like you, even longer even, but when I realized it was useless since I'm not getting a lot of reviews, I decided to shorten it by a lot. lol xD Oh well, best of luck writing this story! :)
IMMAFIRINMAHLAZER chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
i have an idea for this great story! you should have a host club reunion where hikaru and kaoru tell the others that they love each other! it would be so much drama and i'm not one for too much drama, but that's only a thought! -
Roxy Skittlez chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
That was so awesome! you have to write more or I'll hunt you down! (JK, hun) anyways, i loved it and i have never read anything so hott and smexy like this before!

-Izzy