Reviews for As Beauty Dies
grecoism chapter 1 . 5/17
The most real... the most poetric Atla fic out there. Zuko's son is Katara's son - and yet and yet. Also, the 'like four in a bed, meant for two' is a line that will stay with me forever. Congratulations. You are as much of a poet as a writer.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh wow. This was... this was I can't even describe it. Brillant is a good word. And pretty. Very pretty.

Lovely job, and an interesting look at Zutara and how it could be canon.
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This was so pretty. This:

"I have always hated you."

He laughs. Because this is not surprising, because this is like saying the sky is blue or Ozai is ugly (or he is all messed-up inside, nervous, drained—still like a marionette).

Was gorgeous. I lovelovelove how you wrote these two. Because it was unconventional and so /not/ cliched. Beautiful piece of work.

Fantastic job.

-Dom
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
It was very good. I really enjoyed it. The character interaction was very believable, and the wording really gave a clear picture.
CaptainEliphant chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hmm... Sad..
ikhor chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
very detailed, and kind of confusing. that's the way i like it :)

it made me think, and i'm still not sure i have what you really meant by this...very good.
teacupz chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
tragic and really nice of bringing those kind of cool phrases into the fic

well, your writing style sure is great! keep on writing...
cloudsdreams chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
It's really strange, yet beautiful.

I can't really explain why I found it comforting and sad in the same time, but I really liked it.

Congratulations.

Cloudsdreams
Hawkeye116 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Oh yes! Shiny!

It's rare to find such a good fic as this. Highly effective writing, might I add.

fav story, fav authors
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Four words. Sad and very angst.
creepygirl13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This is a gorgeous story, and is way better than most Zutara stories are. This one is really good.
Lady Flick chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
wow. Wow that was amazingly written. Your words are...powerful. Few, but powerful. I hate MaiKo, I'll say that now. And I...am not partial to KatAang. But this...this was -wonderful- and so terribly pessimistic. The way you described Mai and Zuko, and Katara and Aang, and Katara's views on it all and...everything was just inspired. I loved it, I really did, and though it left on quite a sad note (well, it really depends on how you interpret the ending, I suppose) it's still so beautifully written that I can't help but warp the words and find some bit of happiness in there. I suppose Zuko and Katara's contentment will have to do. I especially loved the part about Mai laughing and the rain. Beautiful.