Reviews for But Love, That Takes a While
sova enari chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love this, it's sweet and in character.
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Well, I'm not sure what to make of this.

It was good, but . . . I don't know. There's something about it. I think what you presently have could be expanded, but that might change the character.

I don't know. It was good though, and I liked it.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Best explanation of "love at first sight" I've read!

Also, props for the references to all the characters and their relationships, and-especially-the jumja stick man. Hee! :D
MyMadness chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
very nice. Your writing has a lovely flow. I look forward to more!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Aw! I knew that's where you were going with this...or at least I hoped it was. Very sweet (and I think there's something to what all these couples find out).

This is going in my favorites.
Little Tanuki chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Mm... I like. I guess the prevailing mood of this piece could be described as sweet. I especially like the idea of people claiming love at first sight when they really took days, or weeks.

(You could probably do with one more draft to iron out some spelling, typographical, possibly grammatical errors. As an incidental aside, it is "dragged into the bar" not "drug..." By the by...)

Good work, as usual.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
:) Very cute. One of the best moments is that first kiss that Odo plants on Kira. I think that if not Kira, at least Odo felt love at first sight, he just did a good job of hiding it for years.