Reviews for The Bella I am Now
teamjacob101000 chapter 40 . 10/17/2010
nxt plz
heungsoon chapter 39 . 2/7/2010
you should write the story!
dathawaiianchic chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
cool!
me chapter 20 . 7/9/2009
so um i didn't like it.

she's not with edward in the end! gr!
Ladyflame13 chapter 14 . 7/4/2009
wow she keeps forgeting
Ladyflame13 chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Your stories make me go - O.o
LadyFlame13 chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
not a fan of the signing but I like the story
Ladyflame13 chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Interesting..
Morgan chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
ok your story is awesome, so are the songs. And i would LOVE it if you could tell me the name of the song that has this:

"Love me, Love me

Feed the flame

If you want me back again

Burn into the sky

Higher and higher

Baby, can you play with fire"

in the song. My screen name is smartNblond. Please tell me the name of the song!
Mike in the Mirror chapter 37 . 7/3/2009
Arg, how can women think that this is romantic? All of the Cullens, especially Edward are horrible in this story. They left her at Edward's demand and he told her to get on with her life without them. So they're unhappy and Edward still loves her, but that doesn't give them the right to force her to take them back. Edward coming back and forcing himself on her repeatedly against her will was assault and Damion should have hurt him early on. Oh well, I'm done with this rant (and story).
Lalalander chapter 16 . 6/2/2009
Whew

I think I'm crazy. This is the first time since I have given so many reviews over such a short period. Anyway I just wanted to say

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOU

YOU MADE THMEM COME BACK!

*All together - aw*

I ADORE YOU I LOVE YOU YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING EVER EVER EVER
Lalalander chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
OK

This is about five-ten minutes after my last review and I want to kill your other ear by yelling "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT THIS, DAMON LEFT! MAN I HATE YOU, FIRST AIDEN AND SAM THEN DAMON! FEEL MY WRATH" And most of your story is songs by the way, maybe you should put a disclaimer and say "No songs are owned" or something. Anyway, this story is ROCKING besides the parts where all my fav. characters leave the stage.
Lalalander chapter 10 . 6/2/2009
Hey!

Normally, I would wait till like the end of a story to review because I'm always too late and its already finished so nothing I can do about that.

Well, I've read this far and I want to yell in your ear "ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU CAN'T JUST LET AIDEN AND SAM DIE, IF THEY DIE YOU DIE" Sorry. I have a fascination with them. I was just wondering, how can Aiden die? I mean, you said he took on the Volturi! Hello?

But anyway, I love your story. I hope she ends up with Damon because I really like him, plus I DETEST Edward/Bella pairings. They are BORING. Heehee.

Fingers are crossed so hard they've become human finger pretzels.

Lalalander
mazhelle chapter 39 . 5/26/2009
I think it's a good plot.. I hope you do write it.. thanks!
haleighrose7 chapter 6 . 10/14/2008