Reviews for Somnolence
xoThanksForTheMemoriesxo chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
So I just stumbled across this & I'm glad I did :) it was cute :D
bewarethemelodrama chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
What a sweet ending. In my head, she left rather than screw up the family. Even if that's not quite what you wanted the reader to think, I like that ending.

Oh, and Hannah is totally adorable by the way.

“I thought I told you no fash photogerphy.”

Cute! I can totally picture her.

Awesome job, and thank you for completing it!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
sweet i like it
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
wow awesome i hope u continue
bewarethemelodrama chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
A part of me immediately went 'Jim and Caitlin, creepy!' but it was quickly followed by 'at least they're not related by blood'. To be honest, I was a little scared when I first read the synopsis - I think most people would say the same - but you wrote it so beautifully that the pairing didn't bother me nearly as much as I thought it would (I'm also a definite Caitlin/Eric shipper). Well done!

I loved this:

'If he says her name, there’s no going back. The line is frighteningly close; she’s on the tips of her toes. Nobody can balance that way forever.'

Really poignant.

So is it finished now? I think 'three' would be great as an ending, but if you choose to carry it on I look forward to another installment.
Dustbowl Dance chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
So, Caitlyn/Jim is really not my pairing at all, but I was reading this, and although the review is a little late, you obviously worked hard and deserve a review.

Like I said, I won't comment on the pairing, but I think you did a great job with the storyline and structure. I thought it flowed perfectly fine, and you honestly kept Caitlyn's voice throughout the entire piece. Everything had this dark edge to it, but att he same time it was still all Caitlyn.

Gah. This section has no life in it. I really hope you'll continue, for yourself and for the other people reading.