Reviews for Gone Wrong
KittyWillCutYou chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
no...no,no,no,no,no! add more please! ya gotta! D:*gets a bit frantic*
Homo Explosion chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
XD i loved it! can u update soon! plz!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
he should see him sooner! and it was really really good!
wickedhpnerd chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
This is brilliant! I love Aizen here! Also Aizen/Gin is pretty amazing here, thier relationship is awesome! Okay there is so much about this fic that I really like:

1. The speak! It's so real and funny! Grimmjow and Ichigo are dead on!

2. Szayel. He's hilaruous! Also him thinking about getting Grimmjow to dare Tousen and Gin to switch expression is 3

3. The Characterization. I love how much of a bastard Grimmjow is. Aizen being the relaxed overlord just watchin' a film is awesome.

4. Yami had Nnoitra pinned down on the floor, sucking his face off. 'EW WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE HELL MAN?' ...Um my brain is dead...this image...you can't unthink it... However IF Yami had to go with someone I'd definately think he'd go best with Nnoitra.

5. I DON'T BELEIVE THAT THIS IS YOUR FIRST LEMON! Wth! It's brilliant and perfect! It's pretty intense and the progression from raw aggression to sexual intensity is brilliant.

Aw, I know that it's been a while since you updated, but PLEASE UPDATE! I can't wait untill it actually gets to the mpreg part (another lemon between Grimmjow/Ichigo would be nice).

On a sidenot Yay for liking Hana/Byakuya! It's seriously my OTP! It's also the first Bleach ship I even thought of, and the first one that I read 3
rosewhip889 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Nice chapter! I got the joke in the title; watch out Ichigo! Can't wait until you update again!
Kidiu chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Ha, you're writing was awesome, and the lemon totally rocked.

I would prefer him visit sooner, and a new chapter would be pretty awesome, too.

Lovin' it, please continue.
Come-and-Gone chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Wow! This is great! I can' t wait to see how the relationship progresses, and see other strange couples. Hmm...I wonder if there will be other espada/shinigami pairings?
bdpretty09 chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
This story is one of my favorites. Please continue with it. I want to know about the next visit.
RamecupMiso chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
update
alphabeticalescape chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Yes your writing was alright, I guess. JOKING, it was BRILLIANT. Haha, please update, so smexy and funny and just everything. If only I could think of something to write now...
Pernshinigami chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I likke it.
Shuuwai chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
And then it stops there...

And why? lols
LoveOfMyLifeIs chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
I LOVED IT! I REALLY WANT THE OTHER CHAPTERS!
Risushi chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Oow! It's so good! would you plese write more?
Pernshinigami chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
MORE! MORE! Damnn, poor Ichi. when he finds out what's really going on. XD "Wait... grimmjow was drugged. With an aphrodesiac that makes its taker, even if its a man, get pregnant."

Grimmjow: mmrmm, it got into you when I bit you. You fuck me. I knock you up.

Ichigo: (runs screaming) help!

Ichigo should probably see Urahara about Grimmjow. His father's an idiot even if he is an ex captain.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »