Reviews for Gone Wrong
iwuvwonwon chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
omg this is so awsome XD!'

honestly i prefer Grimmy with hollow ichigo..but it still rocked !

I loved the whole Aizen/Gin thing ( my fav bleach couple XD)

plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ!

Have Gin pregnant with Aizens baby XD

I would love you FOREVER!

&& I LOVED THE Nnoitra x Yammy thing

personally im more of a Stark X Nnoitra kinda girl, but that was awsome XD!

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON!

Ill be waiting on my alert!
Good Morning Zombie chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
That was a hot GrimmIchi smex scene ;D!

I lurve it :)

shAyy
Robyn Brytewood chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
LOVE THE STORY LINE, AND LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE STORY, and is Ichigo gonna get preggy? and Gin? please say yes
Dark Green Poop chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
WUH? This was your first lemon scene?

I love your writing! I love this plot! I love everything!

Aw, Aizen is such a dirty poo. Feel sorry for Ichigo, but when the effects of the potion wear off, won't Grimmjow not feel anything for Ichigo anymore? So when Ichigo becomes pregnant, he won't have anyone helping! That's kind of depressing...
DeityOfDeath chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
OMG~! You have to finish~! I am dying to read more!
agathe10 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I really really want to see grimmjow as a uke in this story because it always ichigo is the uke so I hope this is a change of things
SpaceCowboi chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Woah! First lemon? That was amazing~!

I like where this story is going, keep up the good work!

-100FALLS
JPMarvel chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
swo when i got an update for this story i couldnt remeber it so i read the first chap to remember ...and ep i have been wanting this to update lol and thank you for spellin grimms name right :D your doing a god job on this story i hope u update soon :D
FoolForThought chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Bugsey58: Smex in an ally-way...Classic. But poor Ichi-ban! I know Grimmkitty couldn't control himself but he still could have taken him to Hueco Mundo or something so people wouldn't see them doing it. Over all, a good smex scene though especially since that was your first time writing smut. XD

Noir69: On another note, try and work on your grammar or let someone beta you cause we spotted at least 7 mistakes.

Bugsey58: October be nice! Yami and Nnoitora! EW EW EW! Yami's butt-ugly and Noitora's a creepy bastard. Think of the childrens and how their life will suck...I pity them.

Noir69: As to who we want to see Ishida with...

Bugsey58: SZAYISHI! SZAYISHI!

Noir69: As my compadre put it, we would like to see Szayel and Ishida together, cause if you think about it, they'd make a pretty good couple since their both smart assholes.

Bugsey58: I gives you the Omega-hug for something that has been going on in my mind for quite sometime: Like Cloud and Demyx, Ichigo is and always will be the uke, cause it just doesn't fit if he's seme.:)

Noir69: Ya done?

Bugsey58: Yep.

Noir69: Well, until next time...

Both: Ciao!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
more pls!
KamiKaze43v3r chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
There's quite a lot of spelling errors here; maybe try getting a beta? But aside that, this was a nicely written chapter! Love the smut scene cause it's really good :D Can't wait to read more! Oh, and please have Grimm visit Ichi sooner!
Good Morning Zombie chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
GORGEOUSLY WRITTEN!

You have a gift!

Bravo!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
So, is he going to just wake up, get dressed, and limp? Or is someone-most likely Urahara-going to find him?

Update soon, m'kay?
Uragiru-Shima4715 chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
lol, 'To Come' how vulgar. Very good so far, I think it would be funny to keep Grimmjow away until after Ichigo finds out about the 'effect.'
coffeeandtrufflebars chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Visit soon! Please! Update soon!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »