Reviews for A Fenton Family Mother's Day
Fiercewitch chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hahaha dude do you want me to die of laughter. My parents looked at me like i was crazy. Your story was really funny like really. Continue your crazy stories cause they are fun to read. Bye dear.
XSuperXStarX chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
"Mommy and Daddy Wrestling"... You have a strange mind, you know that? But that's why you're awesome. D I liked the "novel". Mr. Froot Loop! WooT!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
aw. that was sweet. DJ, Lilith and James are funny. Sibling rivalries at it's best! D
The Motherfickle chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh man, I was crying with laughter when I read the part about the painting "Mommy and Daddy Wrestling". xD The story they wrote was pretty funny too.
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow... I absolutely loved this to bits! It was so funny!

You're a really good writer, did you know that? I love all your stories so much! :D One of these days, I'm going to dedicate a story to you!
Amber-Phantom chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aww that was so awsome! :D Last mothers day was so funny (in your story) I couldn't stop laughing!
PhantomMermaid chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was very funny! I loved it!
Phantom'sShadow94 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I totally loved this story it was so funny. The flash back where James showed a picture of his parents 'wrestling' was 't you get that part from a commercial? Anyway can't wait for your other stories.