Reviews for Harry Potter and the Penultimate Straw
harry potter fan chapter 2 . 1/22
I can't understand why you not did new chapter to this in ten years. It to great to not write more. It shame that looks like you gave up on it. Maybe you see light and come back to writing more of it. I know if you do than I be happy that it happens. Just know that been honor to read your story and please fine it in your heart to come back doing more of this story that please Harry potter fans. Thank you for your time.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
Update plssssssss
camp1500 chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
not a bad start, too bad there is not more ...
dragon606 chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
Enjoyed this. Wish there was more.
IloveHeat chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
Why did you quit? This was great. Thank you for sharing
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 2 . 2/2/2017
Love It.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
I love the intrigue and look forward to more pain and suffering for Harry's enemies
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Very nice. I foresee a lot of upcoming problems
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Normally I'd say I was looking forward to the next chapters but not in this case. This story died a long time ago. It just hasn't been buried yet. It lasted two (2) chapters and though a very good start went nowhere. Which is really too bad. It was a very interesting idea. In my opinion, the Brainless Wonder running Hogshits and the Moron of/for Magic in Britain absolutely WOULD hunt Harry down just to put him with people who absolutely hate magic. He only sees Harry as a means to an end and not as a person in his own right.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2017
I'm sorry you didn't finish this..I love stories in which Harry destroys Dumbledore
Bronze chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Such a shame this will follow so many others into death. It has been eight years and three months since the last update thus this is very likely a dead story. It was good for the two chapters that were posted and I truly wish it had continued. But such is life.
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
Wish you'd come back and add to this; it's good...
Death45Scyth47 chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
Whst happened to the story it was very good
Alorkin-I chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
It's been quite a while since i first read penultimate straw. i I archived it on my computer and read it frequently. Unfortunately, you appear to have stopped writing entirely. if that is the case, would you mind if I tried to finish it? I would send you the completed pieces for posting so you can take a look. I don't require a by-line, as I have one on ficwad, so credit can go to you should you wish it. I would just like to see this story complete.

Alorkin
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
I'll believe that when I read it. It's going on 6 years since the last update thus I fear the story has died. And that is such a shame as it was very good. I like that Harry was raised well away from the Dursleys. He's learned more then the old fraud of a meddling fool even realizes. Which will, bite him very badly in the end. Now about those poor misguided Death Eaters. I don't think many if any will get out alive. I hope he fails to wound any and simply kills them. After all, the only good Death Eater is a dead Death Eater.