Reviews for Harry Potter and the Penultimate Straw
dragon606 chapter 2 . 5/9
Enjoyed this. Wish there was more.
IloveHeat chapter 2 . 2/19
Why did you quit? This was great. Thank you for sharing
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 2 . 2/2
Love It.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 1/12
I love the intrigue and look forward to more pain and suffering for Harry's enemies
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 1/12
Very nice. I foresee a lot of upcoming problems
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/5
Normally I'd say I was looking forward to the next chapters but not in this case. This story died a long time ago. It just hasn't been buried yet. It lasted two (2) chapters and though a very good start went nowhere. Which is really too bad. It was a very interesting idea. In my opinion, the Brainless Wonder running Hogshits and the Moron of/for Magic in Britain absolutely WOULD hunt Harry down just to put him with people who absolutely hate magic. He only sees Harry as a means to an end and not as a person in his own right.
I'm sorry you didn't finish this..I love stories in which Harry destroys Dumbledore
Bronze chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Such a shame this will follow so many others into death. It has been eight years and three months since the last update thus this is very likely a dead story. It was good for the two chapters that were posted and I truly wish it had continued. But such is life.
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
Wish you'd come back and add to this; it's good...
Death45Scyth47 chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
Whst happened to the story it was very good
Alorkin-I chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
It's been quite a while since i first read penultimate straw. i I archived it on my computer and read it frequently. Unfortunately, you appear to have stopped writing entirely. if that is the case, would you mind if I tried to finish it? I would send you the completed pieces for posting so you can take a look. I don't require a by-line, as I have one on ficwad, so credit can go to you should you wish it. I would just like to see this story complete.

Alorkin
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
I'll believe that when I read it. It's going on 6 years since the last update thus I fear the story has died. And that is such a shame as it was very good. I like that Harry was raised well away from the Dursleys. He's learned more then the old fraud of a meddling fool even realizes. Which will, bite him very badly in the end. Now about those poor misguided Death Eaters. I don't think many if any will get out alive. I hope he fails to wound any and simply kills them. After all, the only good Death Eater is a dead Death Eater.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
This is very very good! I love this story and the way you make your people live and talk.,,
ToddGilliss chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
This story needs to be brought forward
furface294 chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
I am loving this, but I must ask, why in Hades have you not finished it ?