Reviews for Harry Potter and the Penultimate Straw
crazyjim87 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
This story is very good and was wondering if you are planning on continuing it.
It has been some odd 6 1/2 years since the last update...
HonorLove chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Oh wow, this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I _am_ feeling a little upset that there's not more. But vengeance, international politics, not-as-dumb-as-usual-Fudge, and manipulative Dumbledore...! Such potential!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
cool
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
3,3
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
3.3
MeinGimli chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
could have been an interesting story... if finished.
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Great story hope you are going to continue it! Always like to see Albus put down. What major character are you going to kill off?
kildar2010 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
wow what a story, any chance for another chapter any time soon?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
OMG! Please update more chapters! This is such a freaking awesome story!
alemery chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Great story you have here.
Sg1robinson chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
You are evil. Stopping the story just as the Death Eaters are in mortal danger?! (Of course Harry will kill them.) Please update this story soon! (Don't abandon it!)
lolmak chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
update soon :)
Kmon13 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Wow it a shame you never completed or continued this it very good. I also liked the fact that Tonk's mother made Bellatrix look like a nun.

I also liked how you're setting things up too Dumbledore and Voldremort and Fudge are good as dead or worse.

Hope you get around to continuing this when you are able

Kmon13
W und W chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Very cool story so far. I really enjoy all the politic moves from just about everyone in the story. Hope you keep on writing.
Marionette of Ancient Relics chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Let me get this straight.

This story, only having two chapters, has 337 reviews, and you haven't updated yet?!

You've got issues girl.

I mean c'mon! How many authors in this site can manage that (never mind the fact you haven't updated in almost five years)!

So I just want to say that if you're going to abandon this story, might as well delete it before you cause any more damage to the brains of obsessive Harry Potter fanfic readers.

(I'm saying this because I love it and I can't stop thinking about it: no other reason)

SO, I think I have made my point clear, would you please update soon?

-Marionette of Ancient Relics