Reviews for Harry Potter and the Penultimate Straw
Death45Scyth47 chapter 2 . 3/29
Whst happened to the story it was very good
Alorkin-I chapter 2 . 3/6
It's been quite a while since i first read penultimate straw. i I archived it on my computer and read it frequently. Unfortunately, you appear to have stopped writing entirely. if that is the case, would you mind if I tried to finish it? I would send you the completed pieces for posting so you can take a look. I don't require a by-line, as I have one on ficwad, so credit can go to you should you wish it. I would just like to see this story complete.

Alorkin
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
I'll believe that when I read it. It's going on 6 years since the last update thus I fear the story has died. And that is such a shame as it was very good. I like that Harry was raised well away from the Dursleys. He's learned more then the old fraud of a meddling fool even realizes. Which will, bite him very badly in the end. Now about those poor misguided Death Eaters. I don't think many if any will get out alive. I hope he fails to wound any and simply kills them. After all, the only good Death Eater is a dead Death Eater.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
This is very very good! I love this story and the way you make your people live and talk.,,
ToddGilliss chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
This story needs to be brought forward
furface294 chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
I am loving this, but I must ask, why in Hades have you not finished it ?
dead for life chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Wow! An amazing story so far, I hope to see more!
Maxtaf chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
This is a truly awesome story! A good background, history, and a lot of effort put into the representatives from the other countries. I love it. I just hope that you at some point decide to finish it. This has so much more potential than the run-of-the-mill crap we see so often on this site. It would truly be a shame to let it go to waste.
crazyjim87 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
This story is very good and was wondering if you are planning on continuing it.
It has been some odd 6 1/2 years since the last update...
HonorLove chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Oh wow, this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I _am_ feeling a little upset that there's not more. But vengeance, international politics, not-as-dumb-as-usual-Fudge, and manipulative Dumbledore...! Such potential!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
cool
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
3,3
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
3.3
MeinGimli chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
could have been an interesting story... if finished.
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Great story hope you are going to continue it! Always like to see Albus put down. What major character are you going to kill off?