Reviews for Names
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
She has a good point. Being mated vampires it will be hard to keep their hands to themselves, so better not to be siblings or relatives as part of their cover. Thanks for sharing.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Aw, so sweet :D I love her hesitance at asking this! :D So cute :D
Amazing chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awwww soooo cuteeeee :D
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Cute story. Thanks
TrueFact7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Ah so sweet! I love it. Only edward would think that bella was breaking off the wedding.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was a really sweet idea and well written thank you
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
LOVE THIS!
Mimozka chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
aww this is cute! :) In my fics when Bella and Edward get married (that is if the fic follows human/vampire canon) I always say that Bella takes the Masen-Cullen last name which is identical to Edward's. I think it's important not to forget this name because as wonderful parents as Carlisle and Esme are to Edward and as much as they fill the void of loss in Edward's heart, if it weren't for Elizabeth and Edward Masen Sr. Eddie wouldn't be here in the first place.
mintgil chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
cute story !
Cat chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LOVE IT!
hellotocarissa chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awwh!:) Absolutely adorable! Loved reading it:)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Blessed Belieber chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Aww! That was sooo cute! You're such a good story writer :)
ampit chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I first read this story years ago, when I was first getting into the fandom. I just wanted to let you know that to this day it remains one of my favorite fluffy little one-shots. It's just so cute, and they're both completely in character, and I absolutely adore everything about it. Thanks for sharing :)
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This was great! Please keep writing great stories like this!