Reviews for Left Behind
Elizabeth Nolan chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Please update as soon as possible!
maya chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
just wanted to apologize for posting my earlier note begging for an update - I had not read your explanation on the review board before - - I am appeased you did not five up on the story and will not nag you to update already
maya chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
please, update, I love this story so far:-)
CrazyRodeoGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
For everyone whining about chapter seven, because there have enough to irritate me: I started this fanfiction in high school. I'm now in my third year of a zoology major, and applied to vet school this past month. Am I going to finish this story? Yes, of course. Is it going to happen tomorrow? No. The very earliest you can expect an update from me is this coming May, and that's not a promise. Chapter 7 is sitting unfinished in a notebook on my shelf, I haven't forgotten about it or even really gotten a block for it, I simply don't have the time to finish it right now.
So please consider the fact that I'm working on a career and a future at the current moment before you assume that I don't care or can't read it when you post a review. I get an email notification every time someone reviews this thing, and let's just say the 'are you even going to try to update this year' parade is getting pretty old.
lily94 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
So where is chapter 7?
LiasonFan2 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
sigh: Hope we get an update this year :(
GeorgieGirl75 chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Great story. Where is chapter 7? Please please pick this story back up and update.
itsalpha chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Wow! I love this mini-sequel to bourne (really big fan of bourne series aswell)
This has got me so intrigued and I want more and more. It's just so interesting! & I love how you've deveopled the characters:)
Iknow this is really repetitive as everyone says it but please update, its just too good and you've got me hooked! I need to know more on nicky and jason.. Haha thankyou :D
lee chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Please please please update...
lockedoutofheaven chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
I simply love this story! The depth of the plot and the character development makes it so easy to read, really interesting and keeps me wanting to know more. I've noticed that you haven't updated in a while but I just wanted to let you know that if you are still on fan fiction that i and a lot of other people would love for you to keep writing, and we will still read it. As an author on this site , I also know how hard it is to update regularly. But I would love it if you could continue this story soon, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Update soon :)
Thanks
- Shortstuff.
fairy-princess7 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
good story now will you please update it's been over a year now since you last did
Golden28 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I love this story line I really hope that you'll continue updating. It's so hard to find a well written Bourne story. I really appreciate your attention to details (like grammar and spelling) and I think that the story has a great flow to it. Can't wait to read what you'll come up with next.
Ashlinka chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love this story! It is a very fun and exciting continuation of the Bourne series. I realize it hasn't been updated for a while but I would especially love if it was continued! Please write more chapters for this story. ;)
ifan13 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Oh please, please update! Good Bourne fics are hard to come by and I need to know the ending of this! You've done an excellent job! Just update, please!
thrownhammer chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
I just read the whole thing a second time, absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to read more, thanks for all the enjoyment.