Reviews for Left Behind
Rebecca chapter 6 . 5/26
I must learn to check update history before starting a story. Such a wonderfull story and it looks like it wont ever be finished :( Since the last update was 5 years ago...but I thought Id go ahead and write "parabens" a great story!
Soar Vandergeid chapter 6 . 2/18
Aw hell naw!
I wanted to know the test of the story!
It can't end like this!
T_T
Soar Vandergeid chapter 2 . 2/18
Hahaha ! x)
I laughed so hard at the french dialogues! That is si rubbish! x)
I speak french and I swear I have never ever seen anything translated solitteraly apart from jokes! x)
I don't blame you though, it's hard when you don't know a language :P
And I've seen (or heard) worse things in actual movies or tv shows...
Anyways, awesome story 'til now, can't stop reading ! :)
Shadow chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Very nice. Can hardly wait for Chapter 7!
Abby107 chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
Where's chapter 7?
mandelbrotr chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
This is a really engaging story. Thanks! I like how you mixed past and present and the slow reveal of forgotten memories. I hope you are doing well and enjoying vet school.
nic chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Three plus years and waiting. please finish the story!
skatiefan chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Please update.
sanie123 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
We din't have to wait 6 months this time just 3 years and still counting. Your story is really good and interesting so I hope to God that you continue it one day. All the best of luck in your life. Thank you
Elizabeth Nolan chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Please update as soon as possible!
maya chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
just wanted to apologize for posting my earlier note begging for an update - I had not read your explanation on the review board before - - I am appeased you did not five up on the story and will not nag you to update already
maya chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
please, update, I love this story so far:-)
CrazyRodeoGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
For everyone whining about chapter seven, because there have enough to irritate me: I started this fanfiction in high school. I'm now in my third year of a zoology major, and applied to vet school this past month. Am I going to finish this story? Yes, of course. Is it going to happen tomorrow? No. The very earliest you can expect an update from me is this coming May, and that's not a promise. Chapter 7 is sitting unfinished in a notebook on my shelf, I haven't forgotten about it or even really gotten a block for it, I simply don't have the time to finish it right now.
So please consider the fact that I'm working on a career and a future at the current moment before you assume that I don't care or can't read it when you post a review. I get an email notification every time someone reviews this thing, and let's just say the 'are you even going to try to update this year' parade is getting pretty old.
lily94 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013