Reviews for Left Behind
Lizette Ray chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
Hey! You have any plans to finish this one? I hope you do. After the fiasco of Jason Bourne (2016) I really need more storied where Nicky lives :)
Geheim chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
Okay, your first few chapters were legit. Lots of unrealistic here. Sigh, sad day.
Geheim chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
This is one of the few stories that I like, based on the fact that it is generally realistic.

That said, she definitely couldn't stay up 2 nights in a row watching. It wouldn't be possible, no matter how scared she is- she would fall asleep especially if she isn't moving. Fear also takes its toll on your energy, which would mean she was even more tired.
bourne fan chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
This is amazing but when will it be updated! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHH
Rebecca chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
I must learn to check update history before starting a story. Such a wonderfull story and it looks like it wont ever be finished :( Since the last update was 5 years ago...but I thought Id go ahead and write "parabens" a great story!
Soar Vandergeid chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
Aw hell naw!
I wanted to know the test of the story!
It can't end like this!
T_T
Soar Vandergeid chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Hahaha ! x)
I laughed so hard at the french dialogues! That is si rubbish! x)
I speak french and I swear I have never ever seen anything translated solitteraly apart from jokes! x)
I don't blame you though, it's hard when you don't know a language :P
And I've seen (or heard) worse things in actual movies or tv shows...
Anyways, awesome story 'til now, can't stop reading ! :)
Shadow chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Very nice. Can hardly wait for Chapter 7!
Abby107 chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
Where's chapter 7?
mandelbrotr chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
This is a really engaging story. Thanks! I like how you mixed past and present and the slow reveal of forgotten memories. I hope you are doing well and enjoying vet school.
nic chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Three plus years and waiting. please finish the story!
skatiefan chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Please update.
sanie123 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
We din't have to wait 6 months this time just 3 years and still counting. Your story is really good and interesting so I hope to God that you continue it one day. All the best of luck in your life. Thank you
Elizabeth Nolan chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Please update as soon as possible!
maya chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
just wanted to apologize for posting my earlier note begging for an update - I had not read your explanation on the review board before - - I am appeased you did not five up on the story and will not nag you to update already