Reviews for Giving Everything
bulletsforvalent chapter 1 . 2/10
love the story. The pace is amazing and the emotion is just there naturally. The ending though too abrupt and id prefer something happier
AViLis chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Such a good story. I love how you have Trunks protecting Bra and Trunks killing Omega Shenron. Amazing, keep writing. :)
VBSaiyan Princess chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I was sad and it actually DID make me cry.
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I cried, damn it. Trunks TT_TT
He was so unselfish! It must have hurt him real bad when his father punishes him like that, to the point where he almost died twice! But still... TT_TT

Omg, I really love this, just hated the end part where he died. He doesn't deserve to. Gaah! Anyway, really nice story. You portrayed a really kind, loving, and protective brother Trunks to Bra. I haven't watched GT yet, but this is how I think Trunks and Bra's relationship should be (I mean, Trunks' protective side). I love fics centered on Trunks and Bra's relationship as bro/sis. They're really nice. And this one's epic. Great job. Hope to read more Trunks/Bulla fics from you, happy ending though, hopefully :')
Shimuku Akane chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
... This fic is too perfect for a proper review...
tanzany chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I cried, if you wanted to know.
Lyan chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow vegeta is mean but hardly make me cry but puke. Long story but suck doesnt even clue what you meaning write this sorry but your stories is worst
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh hell. I am tearing up and I probably would have cried if my music hadn't stopped playing. Anyways, I'm glad Trunks came back and this story is awesome. Nicely done.
-D101
Anime27 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I cry every single time I read this story and I must have read it more than 30 times by now
15dragondream chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
very good no great story. i really enjoyed the story
bvprincess23 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This story makes me cry everytime I read it (and I am DEAD serious) and this is the third time I have read it. stories have to be real tearjerkers, really, really sad to make me cry. this story is definetly my favorite of all the stories I have ever read! I love it as sad as it is.

it is such a nice story! great job! (ohh, I am still in tears!)
ranchboy1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i loved the story) it was endearing to read and very well written. it sounds like something a good older brother would write
Domiau chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
You made me cry u.u. Its a good fic. Kisses
Mizz Blackshaw chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Now that's a Fanfic! I liked it! I think it wouldve been more clear if you didn't say "let me go to the beginning." Instead, you could've started with the Shenron scene and sort of had flashbacks from there, but it was good either way! Definetely on my favorites!
D4cHilliN chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aww man. *sniffs* Too much sadness. I loved it :)