Reviews for Love holds no bounds
sara-nadia chapter 4 . 4/28
update sonn i love it
WolfyVannah5 chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
Please tell me you’re going to continue this story. Please!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2017
Whaa this is a really good book please update this story i would love to find out what is going to happen next in he coming chapters i hope i will be able to read more of this amazing book
Dark Den 123 chapter 4 . 5/3/2017
This is very good! Luna and Ginny will be an interesting pair.
S.x.w chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
Please update, also the hinting for linny was good, and for ideas, I think that having appoline finding the antidote, then have Hermione slowerly open up to fleur and have her tell Gabrielle about her rape when she was younger. Also the prophercy allows both fleur and Hermione to talk to their other half's and fire at any time.
CuriousAddict chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
Why oh why did you abandon this magnificent fic? I usually avoid a fic that contains rape in it but, damn! This is so much interesting to pass. The story is brilliant that's why I'm kind of heartbroken right now that you left it like this. Anyway I'm still going to follow this story bec who knows, maybe you'll still continue this story in the future. ;) (sigh...wishful thinking)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Will this be getting an update?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Please updates!
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
i hope that you update this soon. i think this is great and you should keep going if you can.
Ctrogan chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Можно ли рассчитывать на продолжение? Очень интересная история.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
CONTINUE OR MAKE A SEQUAL!
Goven chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
really interessting please writte more
Anon chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
PLEASEEEEEEE CONTINUE! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!
TheTwins4Liife chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Like the story.

I get the feeling that this isn't going to be continued which is a shame because I think that it could be really good if it was.
RainBlueWater chapter 1 . 11/13/2011