Reviews for Love holds no bounds
CuriousAddict chapter 4 . 4/30
Why oh why did you abandon this magnificent fic? I usually avoid a fic that contains rape in it but, damn! This is so much interesting to pass. The story is brilliant that's why I'm kind of heartbroken right now that you left it like this. Anyway I'm still going to follow this story bec who knows, maybe you'll still continue this story in the future. ;) (sigh...wishful thinking)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Will this be getting an update?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Please updates!
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
i hope that you update this soon. i think this is great and you should keep going if you can.
Ctrogan chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Можно ли рассчитывать на продолжение? Очень интересная история.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
CONTINUE OR MAKE A SEQUAL!
Goven chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
really interessting please writte more
Anon chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
PLEASEEEEEEE CONTINUE! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!
TheTwins4Liife chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Like the story.

I get the feeling that this isn't going to be continued which is a shame because I think that it could be really good if it was.
RainBlueWater chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
10 out of 10
Wolfie chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Hey your story was really interesting, I hope you carry it on!

One thing though, in the first chapter you mentioned how the girls weren't allowed in the boys' dormitory; in the book they were, it was just that boys couldn't go into the girls' dorms. Another thing was that they were unable to apparate on Hogwarts grounds. This is pretty AU though so I guess you just changed these to make it slightly different?
writeorflight chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
I like what you have so far! I hope you continue! )
SylfyreNation chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
it's a good story :) i'd love to see how it plays out
supernena25 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
I find your story really interesting, it's a shame that you haven't continue so I ask you to please writte more D
CeresRose's Kitsune chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
please please please please PLEASE update, i so wanna know whats gonna happen next, its a sad and touching story :) a brilliant work of fiction