Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Love the story... By now though I think bulma had dumped hiroshi... She would never keep someone like him that long... Love to see bulma take vegeta back...
Callistokt chapter 23 . 3/25/2012
I love this story, it's very emotional and easy to get lost in for hours on end. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
isk2837 chapter 21 . 3/23/2012
Ok, first of all I'd like to say that I've been really enjoying this fic so far, and hope you continue it soon. I like Geta and his family, and liked the character development you have had Vegeta undergo as he discovered how to love. For the most part this is an excellent fic.

However, there is one part of it which bothers me, which is bothering me more and more as it continues, and which I have to get off my chest now. Namely, this whole Hiroshi situation. By now it's long gone past the point (IMO at least) where Bulma should have dumped him. The man has been horrible to Bulma's friends, and especially to the Saiyans, who he has called such things as "alien monstrosity" - and he was talking about Anya's baby at the time, right in front of her and Bulma. That alone should have led to Bulma dumping him, but no, she continues dating him anyway. The situation isn't helped by the fact that you've made it clear that everyone else (even little Vegeta!) hates Hiroshi, because that just makes Bulma look more and more stupid for being seemingly the one person on the planet who can't see what a piece of scum he is.

Sorry if that offended you, but it's been bugging me for a while. Otherwise this is an excellent story, with great character development and interesting twists and turns. But I just don't buy that Bulma - or any sane, intelligent woman - would still be dating Hiroshi at this point.
skinnychick chapter 23 . 3/1/2012
Bulma girl, you need to get your head out of your ass and dump the loser. I can't wait to read what happens when they all visit vegeta.
su chapter 23 . 1/15/2012
I hope u continue writing this fic. I really want to see what happens in the end.
KayuraK chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Hope you update soon. I've had this story in my head for the last few days which is line me off since it's been awhile since I last read it.
Asrae chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
I can't believe this story only has 97 reviews! I can not WAIT for the next update. The story is amazing!

I gotta agree with some of the reviewers, I'm not hating Bulma, but having a hard time understanding her. If she doesn't love Hiroshi, then why stay with him? She doesn't have to go back to Vegeta. It would be interesting to see Bulma break up with him but find out Vegeta is seeing someone else while trying to move on...

Update soon please!
Khmerboy Ninja 246 chapter 23 . 7/27/2011
This story is interesting, but it seems now you're just dragging out the whole "Bulma won't take Vegeta back" thing. Its about time Bulma finds out Vegeta can go Super Sayian. Plus, it Vegeta doesn't seem to be getting closer to getting Bulma.
preciousjade76 chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
Bulma is being such a bitch. Pardon my French, but I can't stand her right now. At this point in your story,I don't think she even deserves Vegeta. Maybe if Vegeta moves on and dates either Carly or Lauren, she'll finally realize how important he really is to a new love interest for Vegeta would really throw a curve ball to this story. I am really enjoying this fic. You are an amazing writer. I can't wait to read more. Hopefully you will update soon.
preciousjade76 chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
I'm starting to really dislike bulma. I can't understand how she could stay with that loser. I truly have a love/hate relationship with this story. Love the fic, but hate hiroshi. Lol great job with all the angst though.
preciousjade76 chapter 13 . 7/12/2011
Poor vegeta, I heart is breaking for him.
xamss chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
Wow - it took me days to read this story up till this chapter! But I'm really impressed that you can write such long chapters. :) It started off really well, since Vegeta was really like.. Vegeta lol. Since, in my eyes, the man is really difficult to write. :p I'm trying to get used to how he is acting now, since like wow, Vegeta is starting to express his feelings openly? :p Then again, he might act like that in the dbz series too, we just never got to see it, since it all happened of screen lol. :) - How else would he get 2 kids in the end eh?

But to be honest, I'm really starting to get ticked off by Bulma's behaviour. I mean cmon get over it already! Yes he left etc, she gave him hell when he got back with having the new dude (which like ugh, he would never do, get another woman - I wonder how she would like that huh! -.-) and that he even can resist not killing the dude, I'm impressed haha!

Anyways, the fact that I get agitated by reading it - does show I'm really LIKING this story! - Hope you write more soon! Awesome story, therefore the long review. :)
preciousjade76 chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
I was crying while reading geta's flashback of how his father died. I am seriously hooked on this fic.
Saytoe chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I would have continued to read this story if it was written in a traditional style. The way you jump around makes for poor reading, and disrupts the flow of the story completely.
preciousjade76 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Awe, vegeta is starting to develop human emotions. I bet he's going to run from soon, but who knows. Enjoying this fic immensely.