Reviews for 10 DE MAYO
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This is a beautiful story! I think I've figured out who each one is escept for two. Is the Boston Flack and the gravesite one Hawkes?

I loved this line:

But wasn’t it nice, he thought, that being one of the few men in town who knew how to get rid of his mother-in-law and never be found out, he didn’t feel inclined to do so?

You captured Sid so well!
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I loved these, but especially appreciated seeing the holiday from the point of view of Angell, Sid, and Adam (Adam's brought a lump to the throat!) A lovely little series of vignettes.

Feliz décimo de mayo! (a few days late!)
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i didnt know exactly which one is Falck and which one is Hawkes but I loved the Sids one. as always, he is the best :)
Forest Angel chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
A nice little interlude in each of their lives. Well written and the characters came across well.
Madison Bellows chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I love how you managed to capture each character so perfectly in such little space. I simply adored this one!
probysgirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I love it! i could tell who each one was about which shows how well you right! it made me smile as well!
Alexandra Khayman chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
THis was really nice, a little view of Mother's Day from all caracthers. I just had a small doubt on the Boston one, but I think it was Hawkes, counting all the caracthers at the end.

But this was really nice. I liked it a lot.

Love

Alex

P.S. My Mother's Day was last weekend and I think my Mom had a nice one too! :)
feathergirl926 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I really enjoyed these... some were so powerful. But I am not entirely sure I got all of the characters (the only one I am at a total loss for is the Boston one... is it Hawkes?)
aeriefaerie chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wonderful story as always. :]
katydid13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Excellent. I'm not sure I got all of them. The first one is Mac, the second Stella, then Danny, Lindsey, I'm not sure about Boston, the Flack at the grave, the Angell ?, Adam, and Sid?
TessaStarDean chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I really enjoyed the insight into all of the characters. Well done.