Reviews for Built for Sin
whitealmond chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This was gorgeously written (even if Toushiro has a fat head and overthinks things to his own devastating detriment) and I'm so surprised it has so few favorites! The undercurrent of passion that permeates this fic is simply astounding. The jumbled chronological order is a little confusing, but also intriguing. Why did you write it that way? At any rate, I am head over heels for this fic and wish you wrote more for this pairing XD
Kuchiki-HIme chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Like Cinimonn I have also read this many times and have chosen to review now. There's just something so mature about this fic, the thought process deviates from the original and it's just so beautiful. I love this fic, one of my old time favourites!
Bursama chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I really liked the way you wrote in non-chronological order.

It made a special feel to this story, making story open in much more levens than had it been written chorologically.
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
First of all, I'm sorry for reading this piece of treasure 3439234 times without reviewing, but here I am! That counts for something ;) Anyways, this story of yours is breathtakingly beautiful. The characters, their relationship, their struggles and progress, all so flawlessly written in such a way as to make the ending PERFECT and that last note of hope so much more meaningful and worthwhile. This is my absolute favorite Hitsuhina fic out there in the fandom. It's a pity that you don't write them anymore. But thank you so much for sharing this one!
Megilien chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow, I can't believe this beautiful piece of writing has so few reviews- it's so unfair because, honestly -and take it from someone who's generally REALLY picky about fanfics- you have an incredibly captivating -to the point of mesmerizing-, elegant style. It's like your words flow flawlessly, in such a beautiful and poetic manner that it's impossible for them not to carve themselves deeply into the very soul of your reader- or at least, that's what they did to me-.

Not to mention how unbelievably accurately and caringly and attentively you handle these 2 characters I love so, so very much, and that smoldering fire-ice battle that is their relationship. It's a delicate balance that you manage to pull off wonderfully.

Truly, you're a fantastic HitsuHina writer, whose writing style I simply adore, and whom I have to thank for giving me such a little gem to read and memorize and love. So thank you so much, and from now on I will surely be on the lookout for more such wonderful entries penned by yourself:)
Mahi-Mahi chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
this was really good :) i had to pick this one cuz i wasn't really familiar with the other fandoms, lol.

luv toshiro, though i've never really thought about pairing him with anyone, momo works pretty well in there.
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I can't tell you how loudly I squee-ed in happyneess at re-finding this! FINALLY! Months after months of weeping at my ditzyness&forgetfulness for this... oo I'm so absourdly happy that I'm pretty sure I spelled that out wrongly xDD

Yay, again! Loved it!
WinterVines chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow. This was amazing. I've been on a HitsuHina crave lately, and you have just sated it. Well done. A ton of effort into this one, I think. I kinda like how it's not in order. It's not hard to tell what piece goes where anyway. I really liked it. Even the angst wasn't so bad. Hard to not have some angst with these two. Very fitting for the situation. Thanks for sharing :) -WV
DreamScene chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I can't really say much except to say that this is perfect.

I really love this story.

They're both in character, in canon and have great chemistry. I especially love how their relationship is dark and twisted and sweet. It all fits together so well.

Hitsugaya really pulls on the heartstrings, as he's keeping her interests in mind. Momo really toughens up and evolves and I totally dig that about her.

The tension and the unsaid things between them says a lot of their relationship. I love the descriptions and the well-thought out phrasing throughout the story.

Reading this kind of reminded me of a Tarantino flick, in that it's out of order, but it still makes sense and makes it interesting to read.
kat009 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow...that was just beautiful. Definitely a favorite. :)
Lellian chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Beautiful. I'm not even a big HitsuMomo fan, but this is the first story featuring that particular pairing that I've enjoyed.

Short review because I betaed it. :p
Nymphadora1196 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is a beautifully written story, and I find that mixing the chronological order makes it even better because the reader is jumping to make the connections to the previous parts of the story. Keep up the good work!
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
That was intensely beautiful. I loved how you portrayed all the characters so well. If i keep this up i'll just gush at how great it was and you probably don't want to hear that. So long story short: awesome job!_
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Yeah! I love that you are writing Bleach stories too. THat makes me soo happy. haha Very intersting story. I really like the process of the healing for Hinmori and Hitsugaya. Very intense adn of course very well written. I liked the added element of the non linear plot. It made me think more. :D

Til later readings
project ecto chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I like your writing style, I tried to put them in chronological order but I can still cant find links between some of them. Anyway, I think you have potential