Reviews for Love
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Meh. Should have ended it with the first chapter. I think I like it better that way.
OrangeROSEandWiltingVIOLETS chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
awwwe. The first chapter was so sad I teared up and now this chapter was so sweet I got a cavity. ( my bad joke) Anyways i love how you did that *Thumbs Up!*
OrangeROSEandWiltingVIOLETS chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Omg. That was so beautiful. That made me teary. It was so bitter So beautiful. Thank you for writing this piece.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
LOVE THIS STORY! i was crying so hard in the first chapter and smiling in the second the plot was flawless and really got the emotion through
kaisensei chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
wahhhh! I have been reading this for 4 times already but it still brings me the same emotions just like the first time!
Really Really love this fic.
yukarimaexD chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
wow this is really awesome
please continue writing amazing stories like this!
Really love it!
betty box chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i cryed well am :(
yume76 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
i really was wiping my eyes continuously. you genius you. keep up the awesome work.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
just to stir up some emotion? i hardly held my tears! it's super fanfic! the end is amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Omg I cried! This was written really well love it soo happy with the ending!
yome- san chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
thank you for makeing naruto alive thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
PshhAnonymous chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I love it! I promise to read more of ur stories :)
Silent Harmony chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Pshhh I love these tragedy turned happy endings! While it might not favor to other people, I love them!
tamsonight chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I truly have to say that while it was a good story I would have been better, in my eyes if Naruto Had truly died and that Sasuke had realized his mistake to late but then Loved the childeren all the more.

It is a great story either way.
vin11lover chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
i'm sorry, but do you give permission to this fic to be translated? because i just found this fic changed into kyuhyun/sungmin fic.. i already send PM to your LJ because i'm more active there, if you can't reach me here, just reply on LJ

and if you actually give permission, i'm sorry to bothering your time. .