Reviews for Love
Afujoshilol chapter 2 . 5/16
haha i laughed at your note heheh XD you hoped no one cried at le 1st chapter too bad het i bawled my eyes out lowl
keme chapter 3 . 4/19
WTF.. The hell its like my left eye is crying and the other one is not..good isaw that theirs still a second page
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Meh. Should have ended it with the first chapter. I think I like it better that way.
OrangeROSEandWiltingVIOLETS chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
awwwe. The first chapter was so sad I teared up and now this chapter was so sweet I got a cavity. ( my bad joke) Anyways i love how you did that *Thumbs Up!*
OrangeROSEandWiltingVIOLETS chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Omg. That was so beautiful. That made me teary. It was so bitter So beautiful. Thank you for writing this piece.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
LOVE THIS STORY! i was crying so hard in the first chapter and smiling in the second the plot was flawless and really got the emotion through
kaisensei chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
wahhhh! I have been reading this for 4 times already but it still brings me the same emotions just like the first time!
Really Really love this fic.
yukarimaexD chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
wow this is really awesome
please continue writing amazing stories like this!
Really love it!
betty box chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i cryed well am :(
yume76 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
i really was wiping my eyes continuously. you genius you. keep up the awesome work.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
just to stir up some emotion? i hardly held my tears! it's super fanfic! the end is amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Omg I cried! This was written really well love it soo happy with the ending!
yome- san chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
thank you for makeing naruto alive thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
PshhAnonymous chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I love it! I promise to read more of ur stories :)
Silent Harmony chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Pshhh I love these tragedy turned happy endings! While it might not favor to other people, I love them!