Reviews for Love
LoveIsYouth chapter 3 . 1/27
I love this fic! So well written and it got me right in the feels!
KiraK.chan chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
AHHHHH FLUFF OMG I WAS SO SHOCKED I WAS THINKING WE WOULD GO THROUGH MORE OF SASUKES TRAUMA
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
WHEN U THOUGHT SASUKE COULDNT.M BE A BIGGER JERK
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
It made me cry A lot, at that time i want to murder sasuke
rosefanne chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
i liked chapter one so much that i cried, i just wanted to harm sasuke so badly (and i adore him) and wanted to comfot naruto. But the second chapter even it ended how we like them seemed so light compared to the first one. It was really shallow as not think about it so much.

But steel i keep enjoying your stories, so keep writing.
Afujoshilol chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
haha i laughed at your note heheh XD you hoped no one cried at le 1st chapter too bad het i bawled my eyes out lowl
keme chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
WTF.. The hell its like my left eye is crying and the other one is not..good isaw that theirs still a second page
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Meh. Should have ended it with the first chapter. I think I like it better that way.
OrangeROSEandWiltingVIOLETS chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
awwwe. The first chapter was so sad I teared up and now this chapter was so sweet I got a cavity. ( my bad joke) Anyways i love how you did that *Thumbs Up!*
OrangeROSEandWiltingVIOLETS chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Omg. That was so beautiful. That made me teary. It was so bitter So beautiful. Thank you for writing this piece.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
LOVE THIS STORY! i was crying so hard in the first chapter and smiling in the second the plot was flawless and really got the emotion through
kaisensei chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
wahhhh! I have been reading this for 4 times already but it still brings me the same emotions just like the first time!
Really Really love this fic.
yukarimaexD chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
wow this is really awesome
please continue writing amazing stories like this!
Really love it!
betty box chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i cryed well am :(
yume76 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
i really was wiping my eyes continuously. you genius you. keep up the awesome work.