Reviews for Whats your Fantasy?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2019
Can you please do more of this fan fiction in which josie helps out the wives of other male WWE wrestlers by teaching them how to dominate their man into submission while pegging his ass with using a sex toy?
BaddestBitchInTheYard chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
Another Gem by an Amazing Author! Beyond Awesome!
takerfan925 chapter 18 . 11/20/2010
Hokay,he-Daddy mannes up!That's good!ILOVE your wedding vows,they are soooooooooo pretty,an when I think your writing can't get any better,you my friend,just get all kinds of better.I'm going back in for more. Oh yeah,I wanted to ask what's your opinion of Drew McIntyre-real nameDon Galloway? McMahon's "Chosen One"? Mine,I don't give two hoots that McMahon thinks he's the best,he's just too damn arrogant for me.I mean he was/is married to Tiffany,they had an argument an she wound up in jail an lost her job with the muscles to speak of,I mean he's lean,I know he's got'em somewhere,but I can't tell where.
takerfan925 chapter 17 . 11/20/2010
Onliest thing we're missing is Margery's reaction to the wedding an being a grandma again so soon,an Daddy's reaction to it if she is a feminist,can He not step up just one time an put his foot down?It really isn't hard,my goodnightnurse,he needs to grow a srt!
takerfan925 chapter 16 . 11/20/2010
Margery and Daddy need to back off like yesterday! She is too dadburn stubborn for her own good! I LOVE,LOVE the stripper pole,an him as a stripper-YUM! What a wayI to wake up-Double YUM! I mean the pirate look was cute,but the idea of him as a Chippendale-Triple YUM!
takerfan925 chapter 15 . 11/19/2010
I couldn't resist. Is she out of her mind? The man tells her he loves her an she runs like a scalded should be running TOWARD him,not away,for pity sakes.
takerfan925 chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
Am P gonna have good dreams tonight-You betcha,Red Ryder! Question Paul Who? An on that note I am going beddy-bye.
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
Margery can just go fix herself!Leave both of those girls alone,or let Mark put a hurt on 't know which I'd like better.
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 11/19/2010
Cross purposes here but give them yime an things will work out. I'm still waiting for the mother to blow up at Joaie about she stand up to the ole dragon or will she let herself be consumed by her anger an walk away from Mark? Questions,I want answers for,pls.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
If she doesn't want to use his key,tell her to give it to me I'll use it,lol,but seriously,while not into nipple clamps,the fantasy went pretty let him take it slow until he's ready to pounce,this should be fun.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
Share a fantasy with Mark,I got one word for ya-YUM! me that Margery meets him eventually an he puts her in her place,just once,that's all it will take.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
Mark is gonna realize that Michelle isn't the one for him two minutes after he sees her again,I here for Smack Down,I'll be back.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Men pee in cans,women gots to go to the bathroom,that's a rule isn't it? If not it should be. But I think he's hooked he just doesn't know it yet,or won't let himself even think ,the right way can be good,like Mark's way,he's not overbearing,or so overtly macho about it,like some men can be.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
My impression of Michelle may be all screwed up,b/c of how I feel about Mark,but I think she's only out for herself an t'heck with anybody else. An dare I guess who those calls Cena was getting were from? An if I'm right,what do I get? I just knew he'd hit th' ceiling when John mentioned kissing her,an I was right.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
We got to get him out of Michelle mode,an I daresay,even if he did set it up,a part of him is gonna be jealous as hell about Cena,taking Josie is gonna go bye-bye soon,I hope. I wish she would take a long walk off a very short pier. An that's not just because of the story,either.