Reviews for Morning Hardships
falling-rain256 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was really enjoyable to read. I was laughing out loud. I can definitely relate with Integra in this story too, considering I had the absolute worst luck getting my contacts in the first few times.
Alien chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Nahnah, I knew they were contacts! I wear contacts too, and I remember the first time I tried to put them in - took me a little over thirty minutes for both eyes. Heh, anyway, I couldn't imagine Integra without her glasses. They're just so... reflective. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
oh. my. god.

contacts! that's what she was trying to put on?

i thought it was hair thing or something,makes sense though.

'but I do know that Sir Maxwell had to practice for weeks before he completely mastered it. And the Judas Priest simply gave up trying. ‘Too painful,’ he said lol
ToMakeMeTame chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Oh. My. God.

This was hysterical.

I know you warned us at the top that it wasn't wrong, in all actuality it was perfectly innocent, but I think that this was one of the best ones I've seen. Being a contacts wearer myself, I know exactly what Integra's going through.

Hermonthis chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I must thank you for making me giggle. It's been quite a while since something has amused me this much in regards to Hellsing fanfiction, and I'm delighted to have come across this one.
Toys R Us NOT chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
It was funny but I get what it was when you mentioned Maxwell and Anderson, it wasn't obvious, don't worry I'm sure lots of people had to get to very end to figure it out, but it was sure funny to picture Integra in this type of situation.

Keep writing. Bye
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Cleverly written. I... Thought it was about something else...
alice chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
LOL, me too, i hate wearing contact lenses
virtual-asshole chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
hahaha! i thought it was another supository joke!
BigKwell chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Alucard's right - Integra isn't Integra when she's wearing contacts.