Reviews for The Hollow Heart
Duncan0Idaho chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
One thing i forgot to mention before is that it's nice to see Lillet in distress, or being careless it adds depth to her character.

As far as Malphas i agree that you did the research and you put an interesting demon behind all of this, one connected to Solomon too.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
good use of the least probable suspect technique, what i said of crow on ch 1 still applies, his descriptions towards Amoretta despite turning him onto a red herring still disturb me and i apply those to Gaylord Calvert.

Speaking of calvert i find his name weird.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Ah the wonders of free speech, which shouldnt exist on a medieval setting i think.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Ah the jealousy explodes, the miss understanding is shown and corrected, much like real life rumors can define the impression we have of some one or something.

I also found hilarious that Lillet heard everything and up to including the sexual deviant commentary, if Lillet was less kind and merciful the inspector would be without a job.

*beat*

Now that i think about it Lillet is so unsuited to being the high class noble that she is more noble than others.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Oh poor woman, she will be killed by the crow and the demon, he must be a really good actor to hide his insanity for so long.

Once again nice character development of Amoretta and Lillet.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
And the plot thickens.

There isnt much more to say, info dump chapter that was pretty well handled (unlike Gabriel Blessing) not much else to say than keep up the quality.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Not much to say, a character development chapter is always nice, there is an astonishing lack of those on fanfiction, or they tend to go overboard (one Bleach fanfic comes to mind, 80 chapters 60 of those are of the hell arc) Amoretta not being reduced to a mere spectator is great too.

As far the OC's, the necromancer is already showing signs of disgust towards lillet thats interesting.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Good way to set up the case, often ritualistic killers come as the most warped of the criminals (if you believe criminal minds)

As far as Lillet sending a message, i am impressed with that direction, it's not often we saw lillet putting her foot down in the game.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Nice start for this fic, Crow is already shaping up to be the big bad of this one, he reminds me to a mix of psychopaths, a touch of Hannibal here, a touch of Chirinos there a sprinkle of Moriarty over there, the perfect recipe for insanity.
pheonix89 chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
Malphas isn't very bright for a greater demon, is he. Considering that Advocat wasn't able to touch Amoretta because of the whole angel/devil thing, he couldn't actually have her. And maybe I'm reading Amoretta wrong, but her likely reaction to a greater devil killing Lillet as part of ritual aimed at her would be that suicide attack she uses on Grimlet in a loop or two. But what do you expect from a demon possessing a crazy artist.
Fuyu no Sora chapter 15 . 11/19/2010
Whoo! Thanks for adding the Epilogue! It really was what the fic needed for a perfect end!

I don't have much to say as it's 2:30 AM and I'm beyond tired... but I *will* comment on the fact that La Bacardi's thoughts amuse me. She's a strange one, and her petty jealousy, as well as Janice Riesling's made the hairs in the back of my neck prick. Honestly, I felt like forcing their faces to meet the walls. I went "HA! LOSAR!" ('a' intended) when Lillet gave in and told her that the reason that Her Majesty had named her Mage Consul was because of her incredible talent, power, and wit. Her skills are truly top-notch!

Anyhoo, great read! I enjoyed this fic very much and, despite that I *still* haven't played the game, I'm not looking forward to it tenfold! Thanks for converting me into a fan! D
Fuyu no Sora chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
As I suspected, he was enticed by her and wanted to see beyond what the physical plane offered, therefore ended up calling a devil and managed to get a glimpse of what Amoretta truly is. Yay. I bloody hate it when I'm right in these situations.

Oh, well. Let's see how Lillet gets them all out of this mess.
Fuyu no Sora chapter 12 . 11/19/2010
Well, I have to admit I was *not* expecting that. I suppose it makes sense, though: Artists are the best-suited to descend into madness when in the presence of beauty. Especially if that beauty is Heavenly, like Amoretta's voice, because they are the ones most attuned and sensitive to it.

What a fool. Even if he were to have Amoretta, it wouldn't make a difference for he doesn't love her, and what she needs is love. Not that he knows that, but still, what a fool. Even for normal humans, one cannot *force* love. He doesn't even love her. Merely a sick, twisted infatuation probably mixed with much admiration and more than just lust. Amoretta's beauty is not only physical, but it would naturally appeal to his artist soul, calling to him in a way that only other artists as sensitive as he could understand. Such a shame...

Hm. Excellent chapter. I know it's strange that I'm only reviewing this one, but it was a spur of the moment thing... especially since I could hardly bear to stop reading!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 13 . 12/31/2009
Heh... if Amoretta was a familiar, she'd be the most awesome unit in the game. XD
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
Awesome story! I always did wonder if Amoretta could use her sword... I hoped that she could. Ah, and Lillet... always surprising someone. )
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »