Reviews for McClane, Short and Unsweet
Patrick chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
I hope you finish this. It's off to a great start. I tried to read this Die Hard story there, but the link was broken one way, and the other link went to a story that wasn't Die Hard. I read all the Harry Potter fic at your website, and was disappointed that some of the stories were unfinished.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
"I'm not moving in," Matt protested. "I mean, how gay would that be?"

"About as gay as living in another guy's basement," McClane pointed out.

I proper laughed out loud! You've got a great dynamic going between these two!

"Because we're kind of together but she said you were cool with it and I just realized that she never told you." GREAT line. I can totally picture this whole scene!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Great start! Very in character :)
USWeasilgirl chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
pfft hahahah! matt!
Fan chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
OMG! I love this story! I couldn't stop reading it, and when the 'end' came I was sad! I want more chapters!

You captured everyones personalities perfectly! I could picture every scene happening as if I were watching a movie!

So do not, I repeat: DO NOT quit on this! I want to see this complete, and Matt whole.. hopefully ;D

So keep up this amazing work! I'll be watching you ;)
Rika24 chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
glad to see you're updating. can't wait to see what happens next :)
wandamarie chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
it is a good one thanks keep up the great work
lnlune chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Nice chapter. I'm eager to read the next one. Thanks for sharing.
Gladoo89 chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
I agree with McClane, poor Matt indeed :D
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
oh dear...if I were Matt, i'd crawl out the window but then again...nope, i'd just run! :D LOVED the chapter!
weepingphoenix101 chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Oh I am anxiously awaiting a military-style bootcamp scene here. Glad to see you updated! The scene between Lucy and McClane spoke to my heart, as I have an upcoming similar one due with my father. Thank you for the tidbits of dialogue which I might be stealing from you there :)
Thistle of Liberty chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
This was really nice! And funny! :) Hope you continue it!
sweettswetz chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
I read the whole thing again, its hilarious!
achillies-eel chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Oh my. Somehow I sense that, despite what McClane might say, that Matt is going to end up becoming his dog anyway. :D

Just read this again yesterday, and having an update today was a wonderful distraction from all the hell going on in my country. Thanks for writing! I think I might actually be able to sleep now.
KellyXRted chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
I really like this, and hope that you continue it. Kept me reading the whole time. Great job.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »