Reviews for it just gets better every time
Digital-Dragon-Master chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
How is it that everything you touch turns to gold? This is a seriously beautiful look at another way season three could have gone, one that looks at all these girls as people and real characters, something a lot of people forget.

Amazing.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
The boys have had good luck in the women in thier lives. You should write more Supernatural.
spinningroundandround chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Love this.

-K
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
if you don't run with the 'ben's dean's kid thing' then...
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
You should turn the Jo and Ellen thoughts into a story! PLEASE!
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
you are a wonderful writer! I enjoyed this piece so so so much! Seriously Please keep on!
lyin chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
love the great looks at each of the individual women- you really pull out their characterization wonderfully, and i liked the end ;)- but i especially loved the line in bela's piece about being able to fall in love w/ him if she'd stopped and breathed enough to try, and the whole concept of jo's- realistic approach to her trying to fit in and get jobs - as well as your resolution to sam and sarah- really seems to be like where they will end up. very convincing, excellent piece :D
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Loved the different viewpoints of the Winchester men through the different women they have met. I wonder if Eric Kripke is nervous about the finale. If he did something bad to Dean the fangirl backlash would probably be heard around the world but I'm nervous since Kripke does seem to have an evil sense of humor.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was awesome! Will you make this into a series? Because we can go into Missouri, who knew them as kids, and Cassie,gag but hey sometimes love is what you're scared of or isn't enough for you, and how about Leila(Faith) or Hailey(Wendigo)(Dead in the Water)? Audrey and Lori(Hookman), Charlie(Bloody Mary) and Kathleen(Benders), and Cat(Asylum) and Lisa(Ben's mom)?

Most of those women knew the Winchester boys for what they really were. And for them they must have been larger than life heroes. If nothing else it would be interesting to see where you put all those women and how they lived with the knowledge they had now.

I think my favorites were Ellen and Sarah. I'm glad Sarah got to be happy and that Sam was ok with it too. Too bad Jo doesn't speak to her mother anymore, that sucks.

So..more please?