Reviews for Night of the Living Fangirls
FireRubyRPG9898 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
All end well... Expect for Wheelie and.. How dare you fangirls touch MY Soundwave, eh?
I do have a acc, I'm just lazy too log in.
Blackshadow32 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
O.O Ironhide…

NOOOOOOO!

It's like the movie all over again but with Fangirls…
Jazz's lil ninja chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I assuming u want let me glomp Jazzy then we could share him please pretty please with sugar on top... if i cant have Jazzy can I have Sides'n'Sunny?
Starcee138 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Lolzz awesome im jealous of your sister. funny!
Its Me Fi chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
LOL THAT WAS HILARIOUS WE READ THIS IN CLASS AND WAS LAUGHING SO HARD EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT US LOL
VioletDawn00 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That is hilarious. Awesome job coming up with that :)
moonlightbeam305 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Well...that was...errr-interesting?

But..I like it!

Yeahh...o.O
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO IRONHIDE! I like your taste in transformers though. You can have them both, though. I like Barricade.
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
lol ATTACK OF THE FANGIRLS! XD
XenoHybridChick chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Me:*snarls and turn into a werewolf*BACK AWAY FOR THE GMC TOPKICK MECH! HE'S MINE!*claws up a bunch of fangirls in the process*

Ironhide:O.O!

Me:*turns back into a human*Yay I saved Ironhide!

Ironhide:Is that a good thing?
AutobotTwinsMudflap chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
All that was there was a arm from ironhide lol 8D! I would go after Starscream , One of the twins , bumblebee, soundwave, frezy , jazz ( but he's yours) and opitus prime even though he was with wheelie there is nothing wrong with him. G1 is wrong but movie ver isn't. Can I have one of the twins if you do a another one you should called it night of the living fangirl 2
lonewolf118 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very funny!

But I'll miss Iornhide.
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I WANT BARRICADE DAMNIT! -growls dangerously- I want Blackout too, he was my first favorite Decepticon, but I will lose in a battle with you, so... lucky bitch you are! ( -giggles- )

... I saved Ironhide... -points to Ironhide, who's still being repaired by OC Skylight- She's cool, and pretty much worships all Autobots... Yet is crushing on Barricade, who we all KNOW loves Blackout... -snickers-
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This story made it very hard t stay quite with a straight face at work. Absolutely Hysterical (especially the Prime part. I personally wouldn’t even let even Wheelie get in the way of Optimus when it comes to my inner fangirl)