Reviews for A Wild Night in Vegas
elusivemuse chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
Interesting story, although a bit of action description and POV changes would be nice. Keep up the work
Vannahgirl chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Kristin4 chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Man interesting chapter... Randy is really coming across horribly...
Sonib89 chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
damn i gues she better get him a date soon if not the whole roster is going to know wat happened in vegas didn't stay in vegas.
Vannahgirl chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! I can't wait to see more!
Failure Turtle chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
YAY CODY

HE OWNS ME

AND I SO OWN HIM

I guess it was a good thing I got to him before turned heel because he probably wouldn't have said that he loved me.

Um, he still would have. And little Ted, too.

I love that tag team :D

I LOVE IT MORE THAN I LOVE RATED RKO

Seriously

“Cody! He’s going to use her for sex; like she’s just a booty call and worth nothing else,” Becky shouted as if it would help the concept get through Cody’s thick skull.

Cody can use me for sex .time.

“I get it now but do you really think that Randy would do something like that?” Cody asked with an eyebrow raised.

Why am I spaking him while he's not naked?

“Eventually, Becky, you’re going to love me,” Cody said with a smirk.

I ALREADY DO

Soon they were wrestling around on the couch so that one of them could have complete control of the remote, forgetting the Randy situation for the moment.

NAKED?

When she stood up after getting the remote out of his hand, he tackled her onto the couch and straddled her waist and took the remote and with a quick movement, he shoved it down his pants then smirked at her.

AHH

“Get it now,” he said and stuck his tongue out at her.

OKAY :D

I told him I'd do it

HE'S NOT FAT

MOUNTAIN DEW

Ken playing SDvR?

I bet Ken was playing with himself.

BOO RANDY

YAY CODY

YAY BRITTY
101mizzpoet101 chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
AW! MY BESTEST BECKY IS TRYING TO PROTECT DOMMY'S DIGNITY! lmfao... hahahaha... she should just let randy loose on me! wink wink!

Great chappie britty! i'm going to go call my waunie right now to sing her happy bday!

xoxo dommy!

P.S. WHEN AM I GOING TO SHOW UP IN HERE! YAH KILLIN' ME BRITTY! btw, must i revert back to threatening your life again?
123musicislife chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
bu bu bum...lol Great chapter I loved it.!
Kristin4 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Hm... Randy knows this should be interesting... taking it out on Cody because he wants to try, that's kind of cruel. He's kind of cute so I wouldn't mind waking up married to him.
101mizzpoet101 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
DUN DUN DUN!

MY RANDY ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO FUCK PEOPLE'S SHIT UP!

that new writer... who is it? huh? HUH? HUH? it better be me... he doesn't need a date to fuck me tho... all he has to do is ask!...

runnels you better not cock block! hook that shit up bitch!
Deceiving Eyes chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Randy is a douche!

And, Cody has too big of a mouth
deeeeeeactivated chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Im reading this right now !

Just thought I'd make that known. LOL

* continues reading *
Pinayprincesa chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Knowing Cody he is going to be shocked when he hears this news
Failure Turtle chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Damn right I won't share

ew Randy smirk

Okay, why is Randy with us at a restaurant? They have signs that say no shirt, no shoes, no service. Well, I guess it doesn't matter if he doesn't wear pants then. There's nothing about pants on those signs.

Oh, I see Dom is in here lol

knowing Dom, he'll GET into her pants

I DON'T WANT TO GET ANNULED

stupid Randy...
Kristin4 chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Interesting story... can't wait to see where you go.