Reviews for The Mercury Chronicles: Beginnings
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hilarious, plz keep writing!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is a brilliant start. I'll have to read the rest;D Keep writing
SixxHunter101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Excellent take on the next generation. I enjoyed the different take on Albus, I have gotten so sick of reading the stories that make him a clone of Harry. Same with Rose and Scorpius.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I absolutely loved this! It was even better than "Misspent Youth". Again, love Albus, Rose, and Scorpius, and I really liked Albus's letter to Harry at the end. The way Albus and Rose deal with the press is awesome - I especially enjoyed Albus's plan to have Rose dress up like Hermione. The best line was, ""Malfoy! How'd you like to piss off your parents something awful?" And I loved "Goofy and Goofina" and James.
134213 Wu chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I love your version of these people! I just love how they're devious and plotting-y, and, and, and... I'm not entirely sure what the word for it is, but you have my whole-hearted approval. Now I'm just going to reread that Hallows epilogue and find out where you got this from. Because I remember the bit about Albus and Syltherin, but other than that...

Thanks again!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aww... what I totally loved about this story... aside from the devious and cool Albus... would be James reaction! A very different and refreshing idea compared to everything I've read so far... ;D *thumbsup*

I mean, most stories where Albus ends up in Slytherin have James hating him for it... *rollseyes*

But here it is just as believable... if not more. :D
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I like this. You're a really good writer, the concept is original, and I like your characterizations of Albus, Rose, and Scorpius. And I love the snark. I've read "Albus Potter and the Misspent Youth" but none of the other "Mercury Chronicles" yet, but comparing "Misspent Youth" and this, I can't really see much of a difference between the trio at 11 and the trio at 17; you don't leave yourself a lot of room for character development (or vocabulary development!) in their Hogwarts years, just public image development.
themindkiller chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
great. and funny.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was amazing, i loved it!
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Amazing! I'm so addicted to these oneshots!

keep writing.

GG
hermionesw chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Pretty cool so this how it all started. I must say i do like the whole bratty fame thing, especially since its never done.

skittles
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Wow, a legit citation? Never seen that before... but the story was brilliant... the fact that they were this diabolical at age eleven spells disaster for the rest of the world (wait, that's the idea, right?) - Loved it!
Paperback28 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Great story! Imaginative plot, excellent style... keep writing! :)
Kerichi chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wow, this is such a different take on the "new trio"! Very entertaining. _ Did you come up with the idea in reaction to all the wide-eyed, Harry-like, Albus stories, or did you just want to write something different (or a bit of both)?

I had an ulterior motive for reading, I was looking to see if I'd read this before once when the site was wonky (and I couldn't review, of course, :D)and subconsciously picked up the idea to give Rose the name Rose Nymphadora.

I didn't find that, but I did get to smile.

Time well spent.
The Bloke chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Nice fic, can't wait to start the next chapters.