Reviews for Busybody
My Famiglia's Pioggia chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
as expected from parents all around the globe. nice job!
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
LORVES! Love it so *.* seriously the view point is brilliant! And the parent reactions are both hilarious and in character. Cannot say how much I truly enjoy it. Make more! :D
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Hahah! Oh, these parents are priceless!
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
LOL This is absolutely perfect! I love the way you wrote through the parent's perspectives. It's a new take at the relationship between those two blockheads (not that I love them any less) and refreshing to read. Thanks so much for sharing! Ps. Let's cross our fingers and hope that wishes do come true, ne?
Sony89 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
THAT was fun!

i loved it!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
HAH. BRILLIANT. I love the meddling parents and the idea that Shizuka had the ring picked out AND the shrine booked before anything even happened. XD
angelicat123 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
hee. totally like those parents. good job with the story :).
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That is awesome! I love the idea of 'meddling parents'. Its not really surprising since they parents were friends too.
Little Pearl chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Hilarious and stunning! :D And so very true :D

Great work!

PS: I love Truth, Trust and Promises by Lady Orla too!
chibi-Nao chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
A really cute one-shot, their parents really did a lot to ensure both Heiji and Kazuha would be together at the end XD
ami-chan - the frenchie chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Awesome! Poor Heiji and Kazuha... What would have been a great comeback at their parents would be to date and get married secretly, and then telling them years later, when Kazuha's pregnant so they can't hide it anymore :D *evil grin*