Reviews for Nightfall
silly beautiful girl chapter 27 . 8/6/2011
Amazing job:) BRAVO! And I must add, you might not be Stephanie Meyers...but you sure ended it the way she did in breaking dawn! With Edward and Bella, happy and there WHOLE lives ahead of them! Good job.
csp4 chapter 27 . 6/4/2010
Wonderfully written story! The details were great. I cried thru half the story. Enjoyed reading. Thanks
csp4 chapter 25 . 6/4/2010
At times I think that Bella wins the award for angst & self-lothing. She at least comes in 2nd to Edward!
csp4 chapter 22 . 6/4/2010
I love your disclaimers!
csp4 chapter 15 . 6/4/2010
OK, so they were waiting for Bella to get stronger before her change. Instead she has been getting weaker all along. Always ends up being an 11th hour production. They should have changed her day 1. But of course there wouldn't be much of a story if that happened. Great job! Love it!
csp4 chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
Wow, a nice Rose! I always love a nice Rose. This story is so well written! The emotions just ooze all over. Thanks for not putting in the part that usually makes me want to destroy things - where Edward gets mad at Bella for believing that he didn't love her. It piss' me off when someone twists the blame back onto the person that was wronged. Bella did a good job of covering up her death! Edward still irritates me for 'watching' Bella, knowing she was in pain & not doing something - but he's an idiot so I expect as much. Same with Alice. How she could leave her best friend knowing, from her visions, what Bella was going thru - not a good thing! Great story.
csp4 chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
The depression really shows thru in this story. It is heart breaking. Poor Bella. I hope there is some happiness for her later. Very well written!
susanliu chapter 27 . 5/9/2010
Beautifully written, touching to the end.

The heartache was felt when you described Jacob imprinting and how they grew apart as their marriage failed slowly, and then again, the anguish could be felt when Bella had no where else to turn to and decided to take her own life.

I love the fact you've kept Bella and Edward is character throughout the whole thing, if there's one thing that really gets on my nerves, it's when Bella suddenly has some massive personality overhaul!

Thank you for sharing this with us, this piece certainly deserves much more recognition than some of the others I have read with tonnes of reviews, it was sweet, tender and beautifully crafted.

Susan.
Kemq chapter 27 . 3/29/2010
great story
TheUnderStudy chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
I am not going to kill you for this. THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME TWIST OF EVENTS I HAVE EVER SEEN! Okay I do not condone suicide...but for the sake of fiction...damm that was awesome.
TheUnderStudy chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Damm...that was so amazing. This is by far the most ansty-iest scene I have ever read. And yet I am so proud of how strong you have made Bella.
dazzlemekimberly chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Chapter 4 just makes me cry.
The Ranting Queen chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
what a dunb fuck bitch.
FeltbeatsIsLove chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
I cried this chapter.

I am still crying.

It was beautiful.
TheLadyKT chapter 27 . 7/16/2009
been a grreast story. I hope you do a sequel