Reviews for I'm Sorry
Irriella chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Wow! Awesome job! Woud you mind if i read this to my class? I'll give you credit and stuff, My L.A. class has "authors chair" on wednesdays and i can share any writing type/or author (school apropriate of course).
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Gomenasai really fits the Akuroku storyline so well. This is a really sweet little songfic. Poor guys... Why do we only realise how much we value something when it's gone? It makes the loss even worse. Sigh. Anyway, I like it so much you can have a plushie of Roxas.
Gone0LEAVE chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw so sad .

Makes me want to cry. I love Gomensasai too, and tATu, they rock.

Great story!
Night Xiniall chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Gah... -sob-

This was so sad... (I would be slightly more emotional if my sister would stop interrupting me with these little one-panel comics about her hatred of fanfics, and the like.)
No one specific chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
So sad. I love it! (That sounded kinda...crazy...)
Poetoflife14 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
That was beautiful, and inspirational, and very sad. I loved it!

It definitely fit the character and put into perspective how detached from his and Axel's world he is, now that he is part of Sora, and how he wished he could get back there. It also made me stop and realize that we should always tell those that we love how we feel, because we never know when it will be too late and we won't be able to any longer.

I mean obviously we're not going to be absorbed by our alternate universe counterparts, but you know what I mean. D