Reviews for His Mate
LadyG chapter 5 . 6/15
Oh my Gods! This is amazing! Beautifully written and masterfully told! Please oh pretty please update it!
Jakdhale Gutierrez chapter 5 . 5/15
When are you going to update? This is really good!
InukoHigurashi chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Hi I was Wondering fi you were planning to finish this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Like to say good work
InukoHigurashi chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Hi this is AriaBelikov and I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to P.M. me? I have a question that I would like to ask you. if Not that's fine but I hope you contact me. I love your story and I hope to speak with you soon. Thanks.
InukoHigurashi chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Hey! I love this Fic. I was wondering if you were gonna finish it?
iva chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
i give this one a solid 5
InukoHigurashi chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Please don't tell me you have given up on this story :'( it's been so long and I'm looking foreword to the ending.
InukoHigurashi chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
You have got to finish this story. I think I like this better then even the origanal series's beginning.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I really love this story and im bummend u havent updated in soooo long. Pleaaaaasssssseee hurry and update! :)
KeiChanz chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I gotta say, I'm definitely enjoying where this is going. I love it when Inuyasha is all possessive and protective and, yeah, even foul mouthed lol. You're doing a spectacular job portraying him, as well as Kagome. Keep up the good work! I hope you'll get your creative juices flowing again and dish out a few more chapters for this gem soon. I'm really liking this story. ].

Keiz
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I don't suppose you'd consider trying to get back to writing this again would you? I really wanna read more. At least to the mating part perhaps?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Hey I Love this Story but i am dieing for the nesxt few chapters! :( please hurry!
ellie chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
when are you going to make more chapters this story is REALLY good!
ruby chapter 1 . 8/21/2012