Reviews for His Mate
AriaBelikov chapter 1 . 3/6
Hi this is AriaBelikov and I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to P.M. me? I have a question that I would like to ask you. if Not that's fine but I hope you contact me. I love your story and I hope to speak with you soon. Thanks.
AriaBelikov chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Hey! I love this Fic. I was wondering if you were gonna finish it?
iva chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
i give this one a solid 5
AriaBelikov chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Please don't tell me you have given up on this story :'( it's been so long and I'm looking foreword to the ending.
AriaBelikov chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
You have got to finish this story. I think I like this better then even the origanal series's beginning.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I really love this story and im bummend u havent updated in soooo long. Pleaaaaasssssseee hurry and update! :)
KeiChanz chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I gotta say, I'm definitely enjoying where this is going. I love it when Inuyasha is all possessive and protective and, yeah, even foul mouthed lol. You're doing a spectacular job portraying him, as well as Kagome. Keep up the good work! I hope you'll get your creative juices flowing again and dish out a few more chapters for this gem soon. I'm really liking this story. ].

Keiz
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I don't suppose you'd consider trying to get back to writing this again would you? I really wanna read more. At least to the mating part perhaps?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Hey I Love this Story but i am dieing for the nesxt few chapters! :( please hurry!
ellie chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
when are you going to make more chapters this story is REALLY good!
ruby chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
whats a riff
Bug chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Please up data you haven't since 2009 and I really like this story and it's hard to find good iunyasha fanfic so please please up data
Sakurazero chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
i hope you get taru to lay off kagome and i hope that you get to update soon :)
Sakurazero chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
its bare but come on cut him some slack i mean she should at least be nicer to him and he wasnt such a jackass in the beginning just try to make him at least a bit nicer i mean she is his mate so he should be concerned with her well being and happiness
elf mermaid chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
It's an interesting riff, and very enjoyable to read. However, there are a few things that I didn't like that made Kagome OOC, but I think you warned us previously... Please update soon, and thank you for writing this!