Reviews for Chuck In a Moment
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 5/19
First of all, thanks for writing such good stories! I have read most but have been bad about writing reviews (something I 'm trying to fix).

I hate doing this BUT you do have a major inconsistency in this chapter with regards to "The Beautiful Letdown". In that story Chuck encounters Carina in AZ where he gets her to acquiesce to his demand for her to put away her gun by suggesting that if she didn't she'd NEVER get to be with him in the way she wanted (sex). Now you say that they'd slept together before they met in AZ. If this were true then Carina being Carina would have Definitely spoke up and let Veronica know she'd already had sex with Chuck.

I really hate to nitpick such a small detail for such a great story but this is a pretty major plot hole in my opinion.

Anyway, I hope you resume writing more Chuck Fanfiction because you do it so well.

Thanks!
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 18 . 4/7/2010
Great stuff! I even liked the Veronica Chuck relationship.

You should definatly think about expanding this AU of Chuck Veronica.
Mooncow33 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Good Stuff
damedeleslac chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
I love this story :) and I haven't even finished it.

But I read this chapter and thought... Weevil and the PCHer's invading Canada!
Baylink chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I'm liking the first-person, again.

I do have one nit to pick: it is *far* more difficult to find out by looking at their website, but it does agree with Wikipedia - and, well, me - that it's "The Leland Stanford Junior University".

/about/administration/

It's named for Jane and Leland's son...
Jimmy-J105 chapter 18 . 5/19/2009
Sorry that I came to this party late but I have to say I really really enjoyed this fanfic. I have read it at least 2-3 times since I started reading fics not long ago. Thanks for writing it.
NickyR chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
Ive spent my whole morning reading this! Thank you for starting off my friday on a good note.
NickyR chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Of course she would start a war, its chuck were talking about! I'm still trying to figure out why i havent read this fanfic, I have to stay your one of my favorite writers!
zDart chapter 18 . 11/3/2008
Wow, very good story.

It got a little depressing there for awhile, with everything that happened at that medical clinic. I think you may have transitioned a little quickly from all the fluff at the beginning. But nonetheless it had an effect on me, which was probably the point.

I loved how you were able to kind of compare the two AU's. This one, and bright side. The scene where Sarah was at the hotel in Catalina, having visions of what there life could have been like in the Brightside A.U was GREAT.

You are definitely one of the best Chuck fan fiction writers. I find that I never get tired of your stories. They always flow very well and never bore me. However, it does seem like you are a little bit inconsistent when it comes to emotion, almost like you are rushing it. Some scenes have plenty of emotion, where other similar scenes do not, and it seems almost contradictory.

Anyways I've babbled long enough. Feel free to send me a PM if you would like me to elaborate at all.
Nerd Herder chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
That was really great. I like how you ended all the situations. Amazing story, keep up the great work! ;)
GandalfTheFunky chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
You just don't have it in you to write anything short of spectacular, do you? lol

Perfect again, par for the course. :)
Canadian Chucky chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
Nice job on the ending. Might we expect more in this AU of an AU?
Canadian Chucky chapter 17 . 5/17/2008
lol...Nothing like keeping people guessing... :) Based on previous chapters in this AU, Chuck could say a few different things on marriage. Yes, in time, why would she even have to ask, and of course...no. Personally I hoping for the why ask, but its not my story so... ;)
GandalfTheFunky chapter 17 . 5/17/2008
It's a good thing you're one of the biggest Charah shippers I know or I'd be pretty worried right now. lol

And, just in case I haven't said it enough, phenomenal story. Really.
Canadian Crow chapter 16 . 5/17/2008
JMG, you are the MAN. This one is bloody fantastic.

,Crow