Reviews for Black & White
Fae'sFlower chapter 20 . 2/7
I FINALLY finished reading this story. I have been reading it for a while and I loved it! I like how you portrayed Elphaba's journey and how she changed. But this last chapter had me in tears.

Wonderful job!
you were the ocean chapter 20 . 7/7/2015
I was expecting this to go the way it did, and it still hurt like hell.

You're an amazing writer and this story is so honest and intense. I'm really in awe right now.
MyLittleElphie chapter 20 . 3/25/2015
Gosh, just re-read this story! I really love your brutal honesty, no matter how heart wrenching it is to read. I wish you could write more Wicked fics, or at least continue 'I am Elphaba' ... But I'm sure you're too busy or whatever.
BillyJay936 chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
I love this fic. It makes me sad in a way I can't really explain, like in a way I could learn to make myself better. The ship I'd intense and beautiful and tragic, and the various OCs are extremely well written. Good job, my friend.
NastElilBuggr chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
In all of my years in this fandom, I'm not sure how I've missed this story as I have. It's truly, truly excellent in how it fills in everything we know about City of Emeralds Elphie and makes it better. Thank you for the quality of work you put into it.
woodland59 chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Great job.
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 20 . 4/30/2013
This is honestly the most brilliant thing I have ever read EVER! ERMAHGERD U R AMAZING! You NEED to write an actual book! PLEASE!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
Wow. Just... wow. This was amazing. Sad, and intense, and amazing. With this story, you gave me that feeling - you know the feeling, some sort of pressure on your chest that only disappears once you've finished reading the story and took some time to process it? It's a good thing, trust me. It means you got me hooked and I'm having trouble returning to reality :).
Your writing is really good. Really, really good. I loved this.
Fae the Queen chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
I LOVE the quote running through elphaba's head about love, and its defining good and evil
need not chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I read this two years ago and absolutely adored it, and recently was looking hard and found it again. I love it again the second time.
Fae the Queen chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
I am really interested in this story. Not only do you have a great plot, but especially at the End with Malky's words, you are bringing up some incredibly deep ideas that are not normally found in fanfiction, or even main stream fiction for that matter. Not only is this an intriguing story, but it is making me stop and think about the world around me and what it means to be me.
GreenFaeLovesYero chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
YOU! Are an amazing writer! (:
Would have loved to read more of this story, sucks wicked has only been here for almost a year so at the time that this was being written I couldn't beg you for more chapters! :0
Aelpharose chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
I absolutely love this story! I've been reading on my phone even when I was shopping with my mom thousand miles away from home.

Elphie was so abused(tear)! But the story really has a lot of deeper meanings and beautiful statements. Malky is such a wise and loveable, respectable Cat.

Your story is amazing, it's like finding an unpublished part of Wicked from Gregory Maguire's laptop but even better! I love the way you let everything go along with the book yet have so much originality!
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
I love this story! And I just wanted to say that I think you characterize Elphaba so beautifully, in her head, and in others' opinions of her. I love reading her story because of the way you write her, so thank you. I'll go back to reading now. :)
Merina Thropp chapter 20 . 3/13/2010