Reviews for Black & White
woodland59 chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Great job.
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 20 . 4/30/2013
This is honestly the most brilliant thing I have ever read EVER! ERMAHGERD U R AMAZING! You NEED to write an actual book! PLEASE!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
Wow. Just... wow. This was amazing. Sad, and intense, and amazing. With this story, you gave me that feeling - you know the feeling, some sort of pressure on your chest that only disappears once you've finished reading the story and took some time to process it? It's a good thing, trust me. It means you got me hooked and I'm having trouble returning to reality :).
Your writing is really good. Really, really good. I loved this.
Fae the Queen chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
I LOVE the quote running through elphaba's head about love, and its defining good and evil
and the echoes chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I read this two years ago and absolutely adored it, and recently was looking hard and found it again. I love it again the second time.
Fae the Queen chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
I am really interested in this story. Not only do you have a great plot, but especially at the End with Malky's words, you are bringing up some incredibly deep ideas that are not normally found in fanfiction, or even main stream fiction for that matter. Not only is this an intriguing story, but it is making me stop and think about the world around me and what it means to be me.
GreenFaeLovesYero chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
YOU! Are an amazing writer! (:
Would have loved to read more of this story, sucks wicked has only been here for almost a year so at the time that this was being written I couldn't beg you for more chapters! :0
Aelpharose chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
I absolutely love this story! I've been reading on my phone even when I was shopping with my mom thousand miles away from home.

Elphie was so abused(tear)! But the story really has a lot of deeper meanings and beautiful statements. Malky is such a wise and loveable, respectable Cat.

Your story is amazing, it's like finding an unpublished part of Wicked from Gregory Maguire's laptop but even better! I love the way you let everything go along with the book yet have so much originality!
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
I love this story! And I just wanted to say that I think you characterize Elphaba so beautifully, in her head, and in others' opinions of her. I love reading her story because of the way you write her, so thank you. I'll go back to reading now. :)
Merina 2 chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
: ( so sad
EbonyEyez chapter 20 . 2/6/2010
Wow this story was absolutely amazing. I am still amazed by your respect to detail and the way you really bring the characters to life. I found myself lost in the story, as I did with your other one, and couldn't stop reading. You are by far one of the best writers I have encountered who has lent their talents to fan fiction :).
Kai chapter 19 . 11/22/2009
I found this fic this morning and once I starting reading, i simply couldn't stop. Your writing style is amazing - beautiful, deep, and very easy to read. I won't bother to tell you all of the individual things i loved because that would take far too much time. I will, however, say that I love the way you write Elphaba. The depth of her thoughts and feelings is vivid enough on its own, but combined with her blunt questions, elusive sense of mystery, and her irrpressable (sp?) wit, it is simply brilliant.

Thanks for writing,

Kai )
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 10/26/2009
What a delightful story
Annibelle White chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Wow. I've only read the first two chapters and I am amazed by your descriptions and your ideas. This is fantastic. I am humbled by your writing. I always thought my fanfic, From Elphaba to Fae, was amazing, and reading this I'm starting to wonder. You have incredible talent.
HC0 chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
“You don’t look good,” Was his blunt observation.

That should be a lowercase "was". If you're still doing editing, you might want to go around the story and clear those errors up-they don't ruin the story, but they jolt the reading.