Reviews for The Blood War
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Lol, this story is really funny and cute! Elle is what most of us females could turn out to be if we have a run-in with some angry vampires, Rae is who we want to be, Rocks is the most awesome brother's-good-buddy ever, Ed is the cranky older brother who could use getting kicked in the shins more often, and King is the man from the Harlequin romances we all dream about. Great job! :)
Number915 chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
I love King's snarky remarks. Update soon!
lelann37 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
great story! very interesting idea and it's fun to see more hunters! thanks for sharing
Buffy Sparrow chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
I'd love to be your beta! King is so sexy and you write him so well, it would be an honor for me to look over your story. You can either search for me in the beta readers section or e-mail me at . Up to you if you want to use me, but I'm really excited about your story.
Kili Boston chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I really like this story so far, you should continue. You are a pretty good writer and i'd like to see where you take this...also, get poor Elle out of the car, poor kitten is having panic attacks! Love it, please keep going.

~Andrew's Slinky
SongbirdAnnie chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
ed it! Keep it going! Can't wait for more!
Kaoz chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
rofl. Hilarious! I cant believe they forgot her! she shoul've punched him too just for fun.

New chapter soon?

N get rid of the TYPOS. {
Kaoz chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Oh ur going much faster than I am.

Again w the typos.

N r they ever getting Elle out of the car? Poor thing is having panic pains in there. lol
Kaoz chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Ooh, me like's this fic. }

U know I killed off a Rae in my fic, lol but I'm liking these new NS. They sound cool.

By the way u got some typo's better do a read through after ur done to catch them. it helps me when i print them out, somehow its easier to c the mistakes.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2