Reviews for Polyester Girl
Pallina chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Yep, still getting back to the Protectors fics...but I keep getting sidetracked with your awesome one-shots LOL! LOVED this! You so clever - thanks for the giggles :)

My favourite part:

"Remind me again why this is such a genius idea, Dean?"

Dean managed to look somewhat offended before he grinned at his brother, nudging him in the ribs. "'Cause it's mine."

Hahahahaha! You rock, mate! *hugs*
Bundibird chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
*Falls over laughing*
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Hi Polyester Girl,

YES! As soon as I saw the blowup dolls as decoys I thought there HAS to be a backstory to those choices.

Thank you so much for supplying it. The sory was very funny and you kept the dialog in character beautifully. I could picture the look of horror on Dean's face when he saw the clerk-priceless!

And you kept Sam so cute and 'ahem-innocent' about such things-precious.
Tidia chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was funny- nice to see some humor amongst the angst the boys are going through!

Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh, honey, thank you for writing this! My sides hurt! Fantastic job! That poor woman wasn't always 75! These guys crack me up and you did them perfectly.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This was just too awesome! Hilarious and I was totally picturing the whole thing in my head! You always write the boys exceptionally! Perfect Mate!

Tara x0x
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Mate Love it!

I can just picture them buying one. Sam standing outside while Jess went in was a crack up and Dean not wanting to by anything off the old lady lmao

This just keeps showing your talent as a writer, do somemore :P

Debbie oxox

P.S i can just imagine if the old lady was wearing something from the store LMAO