Reviews for A mother's love
Kaylin Hamato chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
This is absolutely beautiful! I love how you portrayed Yugi's mother and I so enjoyed seeing their interactions especially when she was telling Yami off. I suppose when you are use to doing things for yourself for a certain time never mind thousands of years it can be challenging to grow accustomed to being told what to do lol. All in all this fic was really good and to my knowledge, this is the only one that I have come across that has Yami and Yugi's guardian interacting with one another. Great job I look forward to seek g any of your future works and hopefully a future one shot with the chatactors from this little gem .
chicachi chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
This was a interesting and heart warming of a different point of yami's point of view of having a mother, it was well written and made me tear up a little, nice and heart warming story, I wish they made more family moments in the yugioh series like this! w
Melody Hakurei chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
This has got to be the sweetest story I've ever read that has interaction between Yami and Yugi's mother. It's so refreshing to see stories like this. I love this so much! Fantastic work! D
pro-alipro chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I absolutely freakin' love this story! Yami no Yuugi's mother was never shown in the anime, and it looks like his father was the only one who raised him. It was good to see Yami with a mother.

Pros: Almost everything.

Cons: It's short (for me, anyway)! Could you please write more? Please!

Thank you for writting this story! More power to you!
StarliteOracle chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
luv this
Maidenstear chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
This was excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. I will say that a few minor details confused me just a bit, but other than that I read it all the way through in one go. And considering what ridiculous hour of the morning it is right now, that's saying something. Thank you for writing it!
devil101 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
This story is great! You should really think about writing a sequel even if it is just something like the reactions of the gang etc.
NightmareTroubador chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Love this story, Good job!
Velgamidragon chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
This was so beautiful and quite cute. I remember reading that oneshot.
Velgamidragon chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Aww, Yami is so cute when he's sleeping. And dueling Kaiba in his dreams too. Those must be rewarding.
Lynn chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i love this story
TexannaRose chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
love it amazing!
Lynn chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
I love this story it so Sweet! and loveing! Yami is so happy that he got a loveing mother and Yugi is okay with it too i hop you do more story of Yami and Yugi
QueenManaOfEgypt chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Agrr,I can't believe I've read this story like a douzen times and I missed that part of the author's note.

-sighs-

Oh well...

Anyway,you've pretty much got the whole'presonality' thing except for one see the line in chapter one in which Yami says"If I were somebody else,would you still love me?Like,if I looked like me, but wasn't me?"

You see,Yami, as you and I both know,is more refined and sofisticated in his manner for speaking...so,using 'like' in the beginning of the second sentence doesn't make much sense,even though,this is usually just over-looked,with the story itself being so [the story]sorta out-shined any minor mistakes like this with its...greatness.[he he he]

And I was not being sarcastic when I said 'greatness',honest!.0

Whatever,you see my point,in place of 'like' try 'For example' or 'hyperteticly[sp!]',but just in that think else was totally awesome!

-A Friend

PS-This was just for future ref,not to be insultive or whatever...

Two thumbs way up!
QueenManaOfEgypt chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
You rule!

You've definatey hit your stop writing!

-Big Fan

PS-Send my thanks to the 'plot bunny',he rules too!