Reviews for Dependence
ishala8 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Hmm, I wonder how it all started between the two...
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
a drug, that is.
kimbi chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
awsome go sesshomaru and kagome! sesshomaru is my older brother and inuyasha is my ha;f and naruto is my cusin, i want them all happy but sometimes beat inuyasha with a stick i swear
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow.

::claapp!::
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Sweetfly Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This was very well writen. I love how you said everything without saying them like everyone else does. This was amazing!
etturtle chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
yup.. another great one! Two stories have not held my attention with the style of writing as well as the content. I'm thinking that you just may end up on my fav list!
Tsurara-hime chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
love it :D
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Waa, that was fierce.
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Interesting, but I like it. Leaves room for the readers to continue the story however they like. And it leaves enough unsaid for you to write a whole story from it too. Self-contained, but leaves a few idea strings hanging loose. The quote was awesome too, I think I'll save it.

~Akire
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Can we please have a sequel to that. I think it's an interesting story; depite the fact you just wanted to "get it out of your system."

If you do write another about it; the prequel could be a one-shot of how it started. Then a long or short chapter fic for the sequel (depends on your plot, like whether you want to add to what happens with Naraku and everything. Or just about what happens with Kagome and Sess and how the Inu-tachi reacts.).

Please just at least consider it!
Ida Cippo chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
O.O! ... wow that was impressive somehow I am speachless. It was great, and wonderful but at the same time disturbing ;) probably it was too deep into human mind D
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This was one of the best SessKag stories (together with Perception and Divergence) I've ever read! You took my breath away.. when you described Sesshoumaru I could imagine him like never before.. you're amazing! Is it futile to ask for more in the future?:) A sequel, or a second chap to Dependence (I know Divergence is not completed yet) I just can't get enough of your wonderful writing, although I guess it might be an impossible challenge to write a non-tragic ending to Dependence (it just screams for more;)
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
that was an excellent one-shot. I really enjoyed it. thanks! -
Captain Annie chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Interesting one shot. I liked the steamy'ness'.