Reviews for Box Social for the Arts
DASEY ALL THE WAY
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Loved this!
Mischief101 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Loved it. Not quite as much as Either This Or but it would be hard to top that one. Again thank you for sharing your stories.
ChocolateBC chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Cutest story Ever ! Thnx 4 posting it! :)
buffyangelinfinitdesire chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
He sold his car. He SOLD his CAR! That's the most ridiculous, overly romantic gesture I've ever seen, and you somehow made it not be stupid.

Not only was it not too cheesy, you somehow made it seem like something Derek would actually do. I could SEE him getting all frustrated and desperate as he started selling his stuff, like it was an actual episode.

In conclusion, this fic was funny, well written and in character. Definitely a top notch Dasey.
NinjaRoja chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I found it so funny when he got defensive of her accusation of Derek stealing her clothes. His reaction made me lol and when he dropped to his knees and grabbed her hands I was like awwwww 'perfect fit'
freak-4-God chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
I would just like to say, while I LOVE LWD, I'm SO happy you added in Jareth the Goblin King...

Or, his royal FINENESS, as me and my friends like to say.
krisV chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
this story is awsome i love it
Camaro-Enthusiast chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is so great!

My school put on Oklahoma! last month. It was so much fun, and I have every line memorized. I was in the pitband, which plays all the music.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
Oh I LOVE that ending!

The note just said it all (people always forget about Dennis).

Derek & Casey together are just so cute. Well done with this story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
I LOVE THAT CHAPTER!

Great outcome for them D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
OH WOW!

Loving Derek even more when he's selling every bit of him to get Casey D Aw!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Marti is so cute with her little observations.

Derek's conversation with Max was a little creepy.

Why can't Casey just cancel on Max already -_-
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Oh wow, love the Casey & Derek bit.

Still a little confused with the whole lunch basket part but then again, I haven't seen the movie your basing it off of.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
The concept sounds interesting already.