Reviews for Humanity and Perfection and Everything in Between
HereWeGoOnceMore chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I really like the way you have Bella choosing Jacob without making Edward into a complete monster.
mspotts chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
So sweet. I am both appalled and amazed by the truth in this. Good job!
punk 101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Hi! I'm back um I'm the one that just reviewed your new story so I was all like let me see what else you have lol. Anyway love this story too. So good. Nothing bad to say about it, but some how you made me like Edward in this. Usually I seriously don't like him, however, I do in your story. Bye

-Howl at the Moon
aeliuned chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
yesyesyes! Not only that, but you made Edward a good person. Go you!
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This is really lovely! I like the tone, and I also like how it was just as much about choosing life as choosing between the guys (especially since I like Edward and Jacob, so that the issue of immortality/mortality interests me more). Great job!
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Pro-life, baby. Thank God.

I liked this. I got confused in some parts, though - whether she was married or not, whether she was a vamp or not... yeah. Maybe I'm just tired. But it was nicely written, nonetheless. Good job~
ZemISHly chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I hate Jacob so much. A solely for that reason I was not going to read this fic. But then the first sentence captured me and I had to read to the end. I still hate Jacob. And I feel so bad for edward in this fic. but it was really well written and beautifully composed. Nice work! Poor Edward.