Reviews for Bewitched
mamita chapter 1 . 4/14
Hello, I loved your fic, I love the couple Dean/Sam, I love make such a good match, although I prefer to be brothers also are very well Au, that cute, but rather see Dean dominant and Sam submissive, together, of course, hopefully do more fics of them together, so still, thanks and kisses.
Sa5m chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I'M SCRRAMIFNH I LOVE THIS SO MUCh BYE
Zero Rae Ryoshi chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
A-freaking-dorable...! Not even kidding here! *gasps* If you haven't already, you should totaly make a sequel to this, like a... a fic that happens after this but with... well Sammy being older and Dean finally being able to... to... er... Damn, I really can't say the word. *sighs* A fic with s-smexy times... is all I'm going to say.

The White Wolf, Zero
AiLoveS chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Adorable (:
chibihakkai chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
SO CUTE! not only do i love teenchester, i love them being unrelated. i love the thought of these two together, but sometimes i feel guilty, what with them being brothers and all. all in all, adorable!
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Aww Dean makes such a cute pedo :P
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
LOVE IT... .OMG PLEASE TELL ME THEY GOING TO BE MORE... LOL I LOVE IT AWWWWEW LOVE CUTE SAMMY..
Say What chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Ah! The adorableness is killing me... and I love it!

Man, I've been trying to find this story for a while but my internet is evil. Thankfully, I can finally review! This is so great! The dress: hilarious. Sam: sweet. Dean: hot. All of it was perfect.
Dapples and greys chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I love the relationships you created between Sam and his mum, Sam and Dean. Funny and cute without making them OOC. You're a really good writer. So sad you stopped "White noise", I was looking forward for the next chapters.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Sammy is so cute! I just love his innocence here.

And Dean? You horndog you. ;D

If only this were a multi-shot. Yes, if only. *sigh*

Oh. And virgin Sammy? *headdesk*

Epic love.
rose-in-may chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hey, this is awesome! If only this was a chapter fic. *sighs* This is great as it is, though. Absolutely neat.
cc chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I LOVE the story. can't wait to read more. could you possibly write longer chapters thankz.
Zafiro Okami chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
AWW ! . How cuute!
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
D! Excellent. The set up was great and Sam in a witch's costume was great. Dean was well done too and the slash topnotch.

A.