Reviews for Being Herself
This is so good :)
Wanda the cat chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
Too cute
expecto-patroniam chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Brilliant. I loved it. It was something new and interesting, I really love Carey and London got closer to each other, you'd never think someone like London would understand someone like Carey, but you did a great job in showing how it can actually work. Can't say I didn't see that kiss between Cody and his mom coming, but the way you wrote everything... its just amazing :)
NinjaRawrSG chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
Aaww. The end is so sweet. *Sniffle*
freeyoursoulx chapter 19 . 5/18/2010
This was fantastic! There aren't enough stories around here involving Carey. I'd love to see more from you because they seem to capture her personality perfectly with the way you write it down. :)
Buffy's boyfriend chapter 19 . 4/13/2010
I loved it it was funy sinng Carey trying t host London's Webshow it was a cosmac disater but funny i wold had slapped Porschia silly if i werre Carey. Lodon di d a better job at being Carey thatn Carey did herself she always knew what to say and do at the right time. I would like to see a follw up to this story maybe u can place it on the S.S. Tipton for a Suite life on Deck story I expect a lot of fighting over Cody between Baliy and london or have baliey go after Zack. it would be intrsing No?
DC World chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
Once again I love how you showed London that people really care about her via Carey.
DC World chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
I think the begininng of this chapter is my fav part of this stroy. How you described Carey's mixed emotions and physical feeling was really good.
DC World chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
AS soon as I read the beginning of this I knew that Cody was going to end up kissing his mother. I am glad you didn't make him find out it was his mother because that would have traumatized him for life.
DC World chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
I love how you protrayed Chelsea in this chapter. Although she appears shallow in cannon, I much prefer when people make her sweet. Although I have to admit that my fav protrayal of her is in Snapp's contribution to Strange Love Collection: After Hours. I mean, making her smart, then having her save Cody from getting his ass kicked with science, and then having the two of them have really hot sex was ingenious.

Also I like how you made Carey's maternal instincts come out, and how she kind of forgot how her son might react to that.
DC World chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
Hm...yes I bet London would have a lot of fun dating other people while in Carey's body.
DC World chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
Of course London would take Carey's body shopping and then for a make-over!
DC World chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
I always like it when people show that Zack is not as selfish and cruel and he sometimes off and that he truly does care about his brother.
DC World chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
I love Moesby and London's conversation in this chapter! That is exactly how I think he feels about her. And great way to have him admit his feelings to her without knowing it's her. Plus I just love their surrogate father/ daughter realtionship. And it's a realtionship dynmatic that seems to be constant throughout the show, which is great.
DC World chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
The only thing that comes to mind for this chapter is that Awrin is very well written and in character.