Reviews for Cute in Vain
Guest chapter 46 . 12/22/2014
Please finish this story...please!?
Waves of Rage chapter 46 . 4/16/2014
I'm pretty sad this won't ever be finished.
LovinCenton chapter 46 . 3/25/2013
It was a really good story. You have to continue it. You just gotta! :)
MarinaDelRey-42 chapter 46 . 2/27/2013
Wow, what a story. One of the few I would actually love to see how it ends. If only just to see Trish give Shane Mcmahon the hurtin' he deserves.

Really great job. If you get this review, please consider typing up just one more chapter (or two, or three).
CrazyFool65 chapter 46 . 5/5/2012
Please finish this story, it is amazing.

It would be like a crime against god if you just leave it like this.
Charley chapter 46 . 6/10/2011
YOU HAVE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS! It would be a shame not to. You deserve all of the 800 reviews, well 801, now that i've reviewed. :D

This is like, one of the best fics ever! So please do, Update soon. (:

Bye,

Charley

:) :D :) :D
DanaO1230 chapter 46 . 2/20/2011
OoooH I like this story :)

My poor randykins

Life I tell you... life
JeffHardyGirl chapter 46 . 2/5/2011
OMG I LOVED IT AND I'VE BEEN WAITING SOOOO LONG FOR AN UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THANKS :)
ReysBabyGurl chapter 46 . 8/25/2010
Love, LOVE this story. Will you be updating soon? Please, please do...please?

I miss Trish and love any story with her in it and this is great. Randy and Trish make a good couple. And I really can't stand Shane. I saw him last year outside of a restraunt and he was such an ass to everyone. Which was no suprise because he makes being a bad guy on TV look a little to natural (lol).

THIS STORY RULES!
Sheki Go chapter 46 . 9/21/2009
Keep writing
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 46 . 8/26/2009
No, no, no, this is not good. Maria is an evil bitch and should just jump off a cliff with huge, pointy rocks at the bottom. That'd be the greatest thing ever (well, maybe I can come up with some better stuff that could happen, but whatever).

You haven't updated in a really long time. :( Hopefully you'll update soon! We all need breaks from writing certain stories every once in a while.

I hope you don't think I'm insane or something. Haha. This is one of the better stories on this site, and you're definitely one of the better authors.
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 45 . 8/26/2009
Bitch got what she deserved, although I think Trish should've whooped her ass! :D
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 44 . 8/26/2009
YAY NO CENAxTRISH! Thank you. Seriously. I hate reading those. Haha.

Randy needs to remember Trish, and Trish needs to leave Super Cena to be with Randy, because come on! We all know she needs a real man in her life.

Once again, I must say that I love this story.
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 43 . 8/26/2009
NO NOT HIM! ANYONE BUT HIM! My hatred for Cena goes back a long, long time. Every time I see him I want to rip my eyes out. Ugh... ANYWAY!

HE'S AWAKE! Must. Continue. Reading!
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
HIS FACE? NO! D': If it had been his... um... IDK. Everything about Randy is beautiful. Maybe his foot? Yeah, his foot. Hahahaha. But his face? Meh, I guess he'll look freaking BA with a nice scar. :)