Reviews for Two Steps Forward
Hey chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I don't know if you will see this but I sure hope you do! Your story is great! I just love your writing style and I hope you can maybe update your story? Needless to say, I find that you are really good at writing
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hm. I hate how she always feels so low next to Kaon. Oh, well. Great story.
Murakumo-kaon chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
great chapter loved how himiko was gaping at kaon nice chap waiting for the next one ;)
KM Rune chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is really cute. I like it. Please continue.
Megumi chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I do like this story alot. It flows well, and I believe they were in character. I'm looking forward to an update! n_n
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I really liked this, I hope that you continue it.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
The characters were really well written. And yes we all know Mika-sama is a bitch, forgive my french. XD Hehe, what wonders await Himiko with Kaon in her room. XD Looking forward to you updating this 3
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Interesting so far. Looking forward to more.
The New Mae chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wow. You wrote the two characters so well. Well, Himiko. We didn't get to see much of Kaon's character come out due to it being in Himiko's POV. But her reactions seemed to fit nicely. :) Please continue. This is well written and seems to be promising.
J-crusader chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
It's a very interesting story; to see what Himko thinks of Kaon before they became all lovey dovey...I hope that you'll continue.

I look forward to your update. :]

Then again, Cheers!
Zerrat chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Like I said in my PM, I absolutely love this story. It captures Himiko's uncertainty and second-guessing nature, and I could feel Kaon's unknowing loneliness. Props to you!

It was also nice to have a Kaon-Himiko meeting scene without blatant references to Kannazuki no Miko. Wonderfully refreshing! And there was actually Himiko-Kaon bonding outside the references to KannaMiko. I think that's what I enjoyed the most about this fic.

As I mentioned before, I loved Kaon's characterization. I think you captured her icy mask perfectly, and how sometimes that mask drops. When Himiko sees it, she knows it's a front and that Kaon is not truly that cold. It was a wonderful way to kick off the bond between the two, and I appreciate those amazing details.

I would enjoy seeing more KyoSora fics from you in the future, because of how well they're done. Thankyou for the brilliant fic!

Cheers!

-Bane
Rain54 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Always good to read Kaon/Himiko fic :) It's an interesting way to describe their first meeting. Himiko's clumsiness is really well written. Wonder how their relationship will grow from here on. Hope you'll continue it.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
WHOO! Finally, a good, well-written Kyoshiro fic! Who cares if it's in the wrong section for now!

I love your interpretation of how Kaon and Himiko first met... from the look of it neither of them seem OOC, though to be honest I was torn between chuckling at and feeling sorry for poor Himiko. Gotta love the girl, really.

Kaon is definitely interesting, and your potrayal of her seems really accurate... damn Mika-sama, that bitch.

Update soon! And I'm adding this to my Favorites...
vulnerable love chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
great story!

Can't wait till update x3

I wonder whats going to happy in Himiko's room...

.wink wink nudge nudge.

haha.

just kidding. x3
Maxmilian chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Sweet.

Not that I complain or anything but why is this here in KnM section instead of KTTNS? (it has it's own U know :P)_