Reviews for A Father, First
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Great chapter
Grand Cataclysm chapter 40 . 6/7/2015
Hans Zimmer - Time

This song almost perfectly encompasses how this story makes me feel.
Absolutely magnificent stuff. Thank You
PrayerGirl chapter 40 . 5/5/2015
This story was fabulous and smazing! Well done!
Wonderful story chapter 40 . 6/10/2014
I loved every bit of it, really nice. Not just a great plot but great prose, grammar and spelling, also important attributes to a story. Fantastic imagination, wonderful handling and juggling of characters, great use of plot helpers such as flashbacks and tense changes, you should be a writer.
monica218 chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
cried so hard thoooo
monica218 chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
MY POOR CLARK! hes hurting bad i need to hug him.. oh now jasons having a sibling ? :D
MaxFic chapter 40 . 8/30/2013
Well crafty and nicely written, well done.
GoodNaughtyGirl chapter 40 . 5/5/2013
So sweet! : )
Dorothea.Blackmoor chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is one of my all-time favorite Superman fanfics. This will be the third time that I read it, just as good as the first time.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/23/2012
i loved it. you should keep writing. this story was amazing. you're a awesome author
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 40 . 8/18/2012
This is the most realistic SP story I've read. Thanks for it :)
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I, just wanted to let you know I, like this very much! I, loved reading your story. Very touching and I loved where you took it! Thank you for sharing. :D
GottaLoveThis chapter 40 . 3/19/2012
Just wanted to take a moment and let you know I enjoyed your story! 40 chapters is quite the accomplishment. It was a great read.

My favorite moment though: Martha dragging Clark off by his ear and lecturing him about knocking Lois up out of wedlock again. Classic!
Kel77 chapter 40 . 3/2/2011
Cool story, I really enjoyed it.
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 36 . 7/29/2010
Wow. I am in amazement, this story was so perfect...I can't find words good enough to describe...The only thing that i can say is that you are an amazing writer, it felt like you really worked on the characters a lot. I loved the comedy/romance in it, this story is my utmost favorite on the site. Thank you.