Reviews for A Father, First
PrayerGirl chapter 40 . 5/5
This story was fabulous and smazing! Well done!
Wonderful story chapter 40 . 6/10/2014
I loved every bit of it, really nice. Not just a great plot but great prose, grammar and spelling, also important attributes to a story. Fantastic imagination, wonderful handling and juggling of characters, great use of plot helpers such as flashbacks and tense changes, you should be a writer.
monica218 chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
cried so hard thoooo
monica218 chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
MY POOR CLARK! hes hurting bad i need to hug him.. oh now jasons having a sibling ? :D
MaxFic chapter 40 . 8/30/2013
Well crafty and nicely written, well done.
GoodNaughtyGirl chapter 40 . 5/5/2013
So sweet! : )
Dorothea.Blackmoor chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is one of my all-time favorite Superman fanfics. This will be the third time that I read it, just as good as the first time.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/23/2012
i loved it. you should keep writing. this story was amazing. you're a awesome author
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 40 . 8/18/2012
This is the most realistic SP story I've read. Thanks for it :)
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I, just wanted to let you know I, like this very much! I, loved reading your story. Very touching and I loved where you took it! Thank you for sharing. :D
GottaLoveThis chapter 40 . 3/19/2012
Just wanted to take a moment and let you know I enjoyed your story! 40 chapters is quite the accomplishment. It was a great read.

My favorite moment though: Martha dragging Clark off by his ear and lecturing him about knocking Lois up out of wedlock again. Classic!
Kel77 chapter 40 . 3/2/2011
Cool story, I really enjoyed it.
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 36 . 7/29/2010
Wow. I am in amazement, this story was so perfect...I can't find words good enough to describe...The only thing that i can say is that you are an amazing writer, it felt like you really worked on the characters a lot. I loved the comedy/romance in it, this story is my utmost favorite on the site. Thank you.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 40 . 5/31/2010
Hey! I just found this story and I loved it! I would like to see more long fanfiction from you dealing with the aftermath of Superman Returns with a happy Clois ending.

Constructive Critism: I noticed that in some spots you switch from past tense to present tense in the naritive. The naritve needs to be all in the same tense. A good beta reader could help you out with that. :-) I know I slip up sometimes in the nartive and slip into present tense when I write in past tense in the naritive. So I have my beta readers keep an eye out on that. And it just seemed to me that it was just little slip ups here and there. Just something for you to be aware of.

It was a really great story!

{{hugs}}

Mac
Gabriel99 chapter 40 . 4/7/2010
I know you finished this fic ages ago, but I thought I'd drop you a line anyway to say thanks so much for sharing it :) It really made me so happy reading this, with all the cute and exciting moments. I love the way you portrayed all the characters as so selfless - I wish everyone was more like that.

So thanks again! Here's hoping that the new Superman fic (when/if it eventually comes out) is at least a little like your fic :)