Reviews for Mabel's Point of View
Dilly Pickle chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wow! I LOVE this story. It's so sweet, and I like the way you wrote it from Mabel's point of view. I like how it's very accurate. And it's quite humorous.
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Rlly good keep going update!
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is a wonderful story and all I can say is that I hope you continue writing it because I would like to know what happens next.

I have never actually see this play but I have heard some of Mabel's songs and I love them. My teacher has actually asked me to research this play and another because they are two possibilities for our school play next year. I am trying out for Mabel if we do this because I can sing high opera and I am pretty sure I am the only one who can in my school but I could be wrong.

Anyway, please update soon!
Star Inkyness 95 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I was in this operetta this summer and I was surprissed to see stories with them. I have only a couple things to say, Write more write more write more! Very nice. It is a little confusing and lacking of detail in some spots, but I liked the story. Write more please!
BringMeToBroadway chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is awesome-keep it up! I played Mabel in our school production last year so this is extra cool. I was hoping to write something like this myself, but you got there first.

Well Done :)
lovers4ever123 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I LOVE IT BECCA! UPDATE SOON!

ps. this is Brianna